09-04-09, 08:05 AM   #1
aldara6166
A Defias Bandit
Unhappy Targetting of NPC's a problem

I'm not sure if there is a thread on this or not...I looked but didn't see it...

Anyway, when I installed the plus version I must say I really, REALLY like the layout...when I play with addons and action bars all around the screen I feel "boxed in" and nUI+ frees this space.

My problem is though, and maybe I need to configure something differently, is that I am having problems targetting the NPC I want to attack...I primarily tried this on my Shadow Priest in Heroic ToC and my DPS dropped almost 1,000 DPS!! I really like the layout as I said, but I had to uninstall this and go back to the normal WoW interface.

It would be much nicer if 2 additions could be made (and maybe this part should be in the suggestions forum)...1st, make a small window show up immediately below or part of the top bar that shows the NPC portrait, health and mana (maybe as an option instead of or in conjunction with the HUD.) This way you can definitively see what you are attacking...2nd, make a button in 5, 10, 25 and 40 man raids that whomever is set as the main tank, but simply clicking that button you target and attack (similar to assist command which I have a macro for on normal WoW)...yes, I know I can use macros but when I used my macros (which I did copy over from vanilla WoW UI) they seemed to work slow or not at all.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Customization » nUI: Customizing Layouts » Targetting of NPC's a problem