02-17-06, 01:46 AM   #81
Perroquet
A Kobold Labourer
At first, this mod is very good.

But I've some problem with this Mod. When the ui is loaded, then the models aren't loadet. I can only see the models when I open and close the Map. But the camera is reset an i can't more zoom in. The square of the models are still the same.
Here are my used addons:
Discord Art
Discord Unit Frame
Discord Frame Modifier
Titanpanel
Your Addon + the Database from dafire
Auctioneer
Gatherer
(yesterday I testet wich Addongroup make this error and I think it is Discord but I'm not sure)

And I've a question. It is possible to focus the charakter when I left-click on the model. And can you make a option to lock the settings?

Thanks and great work

Perroquet
02-17-06, 05:04 PM   #82
RancidGlue
A Kobold Labourer
Really looking forward to a "Save" function if thats in the works. Because one of the mod packages I got reciently is really great but it has to be configured on each and every alt. The first one comes perfectly and I dont want to sit there for hours on end configuring it for all my alts. Hope to see the "Save" really soon.
02-20-06, 04:09 PM   #83
therican
A Murloc Raider
Exclamation

i have a question how do i replace the 2d portrait with the 3D one i can get a 3D picture of the person but the 2D portrait remains .....
02-20-06, 04:27 PM   #84
Humby
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by therican
i have a question how do i replace the 2d portrait with the 3D one i can get a 3D picture of the person but the 2D portrait remains .....
You'll need to get another mod to do that...something like Discord Unit Frames (www.discordmods.com)
02-21-06, 02:52 AM   #85
Marukka
A Kobold Labourer
Hi there guys
I downloaded this mod yesterday, and its really great
But I got a strange bug yesterday, too, that made me to disable the Addon.
So we were doing Razorgore, and I was a bit late.
Unfortunately my group wipe on him, and so they all had to run into BWL again.
I, being late, was still alive, so I ran in, waiting for the others.
When I came in, and the first dead players came in too, all of these players models appeared. They were at the Position, my Model was when I first started wow with this Addon activated.
I relogged, but it didnt work, so I had to disable it, because the model was over my whole Interface Bars
Anyone knows how to fix it, or got any Idea why this is happening?
02-21-06, 06:14 AM   #86
Xageroth
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Not sure I understand your problem. If your problem is that models are loading for you and your party members, then that's not a bug. That's what the mod does. models for your party will load up when they're within range. ctrl+mouse buttons and alt+mouse buttons let's you manipulate the boxes and the models.

If your problem is that they aren't loading, I only know of issues with the player model not loading at times.
02-21-06, 10:40 AM   #87
Redelm
A Kobold Labourer
First off love the mod

However, I have a question....
I am having a problem with loosing certain party members 3D models in their windows (especially druids when they change form). When this first happened I stretched the window so it basically took up the screen and tried to locate the 3D model, but i couldnt. Is there anyway to reset the window so the 3D model can be resized?
02-23-06, 04:27 PM   #88
pbure10
A Kobold Labourer
I seem to be having a problem. The program works except for the player models. If i click on someone it works fine. Or if i click on a mob i cansee 3d models, But the player (group) models for the players in my group do not show up, its just an empty box. Can you please help.

Thanks in advance
02-24-06, 12:01 PM   #89
dafire
Premium Member
you only see your party member when they are not to far away
02-25-06, 08:44 PM   #90
daflipdogg16
A Kobold Labourer
i have a slight problem..

ok so ive installed DUF and the model citizen but the frame with the char model in it is rigt next to my turbostatus ring. i have your custom DUF but the model is in the middle of the screen. also, when i click on my target, my target just overlaps my 3D model, so both 3D models are in the middle of the screen. any ideas?
02-26-06, 04:21 AM   #91
dafire
Premium Member
Originally Posted by daflipdogg16
any ideas?
sure.. two ideas come to mind:

1. check instructions how to move and resize the model boxes and how to zoom and rotate the models by mouse

2. use your new knowledge to move the models where you want them to be
02-26-06, 06:12 AM   #92
Hellslayer
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
When a partymember ist too far away, is it possible to generate a random model of his race and sex?
02-26-06, 09:11 AM   #93
Thorstone
A Kobold Labourer
Love the mod, but somewhere along the lines i have lost the target 3D model. Is there any way to reset the options so i can get it back?
02-26-06, 04:53 PM   #94
Sulley
A Kobold Labourer
Pet Models

Amy chance that a model frame for your pet could be included in later versions? I really like this mod and, as a warlock, it would be great to have a model of your pet onscreen aswell.
02-28-06, 05:07 AM   #95
Sprinkylz
A Defias Bandit
Self portrait model has gone missing and I can't recover it. I've deleted the mod, the saved variables and reloaded it. This model is still gone. I've refreshed my ui, clicked multiple targets and it is still gone.

http://home.fuse.net/blind/nomodel.jpg
03-01-06, 12:03 AM   #96
Sprinkylz
A Defias Bandit
Any information on this?
03-01-06, 01:01 PM   #97
Xageroth
An Aku'mai Servant
Deleting the saved variable should have worked. Maybe you didn't delete the right one. It should be under your specific character.
03-02-06, 01:59 PM   #98
Maeliss
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by Nitrius
In the future will it be possible to implent some sort of option to make the party models don't show up when you are in a raid? =)

Anyway this mod is really good, hope you will continuing on devloping this for some time =)
you can do it with dfm

1 - group with 4 people

2 - open dfm

4 - point with mouse on each 3D model of your party and add them to DFM (configure the hotkey "Add frame beneath mouse" or "add frame beneath mouse and its children" for dfm)

now in "user added frames" of dfm you have 4 frames : ModelCitizen_CameraX (X=2,3,4,5 for each 3D models of your group,0 is your 3D frame and 1 is the target 3D model)

Maybe you have ModelCitizen_CameraX_Avatar too but they are children's frame of ModelCitizen_CameraX , we don't need to use it

5 - for each ModelCitizen_CameraX , check "use" of the option "Parent
Frame"

and use this Parent Frame for each ModelCitizen_CameraX

ModelCitizen_Camera2 ==> DUF_PartyFrame1
ModelCitizen_Camera3 ==> DUF_PartyFrame2
ModelCitizen_Camera4 ==> DUF_PartyFrame3
ModelCitizen_Camera5 ==> DUF_PartyFrame4

6 - now when you will use the option of duf to hide party frames in raid , 3D model will disapeard too

it's just a user tip so maybe there is other tip but this one work for me ^^,maybe it's depend of your ui too cos i found the parent for my 3D model with the frame finder of dfm
you just have to look wich frames disapear when you use duf hide party frame in raid option and use the same parent

(sorry for my english , i'm french)

Last edited by Maeliss : 03-02-06 at 02:03 PM.
03-05-06, 06:47 AM   #99
Hellslayer
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I look everyday in this thread, so.... when will the next version go live?
03-06-06, 08:05 AM   #100
Guardix
A Cyclonian
The Perl unit frames got this 3D replacement, but the camera is facing to the "head" on every model, maybe you can look around in the addon codes, so you can make a command to add this.
http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=2257

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Zuxana's Model Citizen