Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
10-01-07, 07:46 AM   #19
scorn
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

interesting way to do it:

I had my mazzle 1.0 set up exactly as I wated it to be on Friday. Before attempting anything, I completely backed up mt wtf and addons folders by putting them into a compressed folder (.zip, .rar).

I didn't know 1.1 existed until I came on to this site after the patch. I downloaded 1.1 and placed the add-ons overtop of the ones already in the interface folder. I also replaced the font folder in the WoW program folder.

I entered the game and the mazzlfier came up. I ran an update and let it run. I then logged out, put the patch files in there.. careful to put the -- beside the error speach item to exclude it.

I opened the game again and ran the update mode to update any new version numbers, then logged out.

I then updated the add-ons using the WowAceUpdater, making sure to follow the add-on update instructions at the begining of this post.

Everything works perfectly except for the slight error with context menu, but that was to be expected.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Mazzle 1.1 Fresh/New Installation after patch 2.2