07-15-08, 03:20 AM   #381
Tudor
A Kobold Labourer
Double click

I know theres tons of click combinations already but is there any way to bind a double right and left click to individual actions?
07-15-08, 05:05 AM   #382
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Not possible, no. Blizzard doesn't provide a way for this to work.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
07-20-08, 02:15 AM   #383
Damia-Pause
A Kobold Labourer
Question binding with [target=mouseover]

Hey I'm having trouble trying to make my click bindings do a "true" mouseover macro.

for example, my abolish poison macro is bound to shift-V, i can see someone glowing green run past me and use the binding clicking over their body and remove the poison. Same for my lifebloom macro ( /Cast [Target=Mouseover]Lifebloom(Rank 1)) which is set for button 8. i can simply mouse over a PERSON running on my screen, doesnt have to be their box, and it will lifebloom them. But when I set it up to work with clique, even putting in the macro or using the action button, it will not cast while mousing over their character, only if i mouse over a box.

Is there any way to make the mouseover macro work with clique while mousing over the character on your screen? (It is the latest version)

and btw, INCREDIBLE mod, TY! (even if i cant figure out the mouseover thing lol =P)

EDIT:| So I just was reading through and found this:
No, because the way Blizzard captures mouse-clicks is entirely different from the way macros and keybinds works. What you want can't be done without a custom keybinding and plain Blizzard macro.
So I'm assuming thats the same thing I'm trying to do? I'm not too familiar with script/coding/etc, I use bongos and the keybindings dont allow clicks, only buttons. Is there any addon that exists that would allow us to use a shift-click to cast on a "true" mouseover?

Last edited by Damia-Pause : 07-20-08 at 02:32 AM.
07-20-08, 07:51 AM   #384
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Damia-Pause View Post
Hey I'm having trouble trying to make my click bindings do a "true" mouseover macro.

for example, my abolish poison macro is bound to shift-V, i can see someone glowing green run past me and use the binding clicking over their body and remove the poison. Same for my lifebloom macro ( /Cast [Target=Mouseover]Lifebloom(Rank 1)) which is set for button 8. i can simply mouse over a PERSON running on my screen, doesnt have to be their box, and it will lifebloom them. But when I set it up to work with clique, even putting in the macro or using the action button, it will not cast while mousing over their character, only if i mouse over a box.

Is there any way to make the mouseover macro work with clique while mousing over the character on your screen? (It is the latest version)

and btw, INCREDIBLE mod, TY! (even if i cant figure out the mouseover thing lol =P)

EDIT:| So I just was reading through and found this:

So I'm assuming thats the same thing I'm trying to do? I'm not too familiar with script/coding/etc, I use bongos and the keybindings dont allow clicks, only buttons. Is there any addon that exists that would allow us to use a shift-click to cast on a "true" mouseover?
No, this cannot be done. Consider the fact that Left click and Right click already ahve meaning when used in the 3-d world. In particular you can target units or change your facing or camera angle. You cannot add what you're asking without completely breaking that functionality.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
07-20-08, 07:55 AM   #385
Hellslayer
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I still would be attired if you could support Mousewheel an random keyboard keys :P
07-20-08, 07:58 AM   #386
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Hellslayer View Post
I still would be attired if you could support Mousewheel an random keyboard keys :P
I can't. Those are keybinding not mouse clicks. Clique is a click casting mod, meaning it captures modified and unmodified mouse clicks on unit frames. There are a ton of different addons that allow you to bind spells and macros directly to keys (mousewheel scrolling counts as a "key" in these terms).
07-20-08, 08:25 AM   #387
Bl4ckSh33p
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

sorry for being off topic but: Thank you for the best clickcasting addon ever!
07-28-08, 09:41 AM   #388
Mock
A Black Drake
config window

Is there a command or something to open the config without using the spellbook?
Somehow for me i cant see it in the spellbook

edit // Found out that the addon which caused this problem was Condensed_SpellBook, any ways you can make it cooperate with it?

Last edited by Mock : 07-28-08 at 11:39 AM.
07-28-08, 01:45 PM   #389
Nynaeve
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by Mock View Post
Is there a command or something to open the config without using the spellbook?
Somehow for me i cant see it in the spellbook

edit // Found out that the addon which caused this problem was Condensed_SpellBook, any ways you can make it cooperate with it?
If I understand it correctly, Condensed Spellbook is a complete spellbook replacement, not a slight modification, and that would mean that the author of that mod would have to write the support for clique into Condensed Spellbook.
07-29-08, 02:10 AM   #390
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Tudor View Post
I know theres tons of click combinations already but is there any way to bind a double right and left click to individual actions?
No, again Blizzard doesn't support this in their template.
08-02-08, 08:31 AM   #391
LBXZero
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by Nynaeve View Post
If I understand it correctly, Condensed Spellbook is a complete spellbook replacement, not a slight modification, and that would mean that the author of that mod would have to write the support for clique into Condensed Spellbook.
Condensed Spellbook is a complete replacement. Trying to change the spell listing to show only the highest rank taints the spell buttons.

I have recently made it so that the original spell book is still accessible for mods like Clique. I was partially successful on a previous attempt for a better adaption, but it left out access to the spell ranks only visible by the secondary frame.

edit: I have uploaded version 1.40 to the optional files tab for Condensed SpellBook. It provides full direct support for Clique, but it throws out indirect support for any other addon that modifies the spell book (except Trinity Bars 2.)

Last edited by LBXZero : 08-07-08 at 09:57 AM.
08-04-08, 05:34 AM   #392
overman
A Defias Bandit
Hi, I have a problem with only about half of my clicks doing what they are supposed to do.
In a previous thread I read where binding modifier buttons like shift or alt to your mouse buttons cause this, so I'm wondering if there is a way to make clique not see those buttons. Thanks.
08-04-08, 05:37 AM   #393
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Originally Posted by overman View Post
Hi, I have a problem with only about half of my clicks doing what they are supposed to do.
In a previous thread I read where binding modifier buttons like shift or alt to your mouse buttons cause this, so I'm wondering if there is a way to make clique not see those buttons. Thanks.
I'm not really sure what you mean. The first thing to do is disable every addon except Clique, and test your click casts on the default unit frames. If those work, then Clique is doing it's job. In that case you should look for another addon that could be providing click-casting or actions for unit frames. There are no known issues with Clique.

If you want to make a unit frame not be managed by Clique, click the "Frames" button and uncheck those frames.
08-04-08, 02:57 PM   #394
Angelius
A Defias Bandit
I have a question regarding the names of the various pitbull frames in clique.

What exactly are "PitBullCluster1UnitButton1" and the like attached to?

And I just want to verify...
"PitBullUnitFrame1" = Player
"PitBullUnitFrame2" = ??
"PitBullUnitFrame3" = Target
"PitBullUnitFrame4" = ToT
"PitBullUnitFrame5" = ToTT
"PitBullUnitFrame6" = ???
08-04-08, 02:59 PM   #395
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
For that, you have to ask ckknight. Alternatively do the following:

/run ChatFrame1:AddMessage(GetMouseFocus():GetName())

While your mouse is over the frame. That will tell you what each is named.
08-04-08, 03:06 PM   #396
Angelius
A Defias Bandit
Thanks, the script took care of what I needed.
08-21-08, 11:56 AM   #397
Yuber
A Defias Bandit
I hope you can help on this. It's a small annoyance, the add on it self works great(and thank you so much, makes dotting so much easier).

What happens for me that MOST of the time, if not all of the time, when I open my spellbook, for clique or not and then close it again, all my action bars are showing(empty slot) even though I have it set to never show. I have to do a /reloadui to get them to dissappear after that.

Now I just reinstalled all of WoW on a new comp, and everything is updated, it is still happening and it's really annoying. Any ideas?
08-21-08, 05:08 PM   #398
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Clique doesn't go anywhere near your action bars, so I sincerely doubt its a problem with Clique. I suspect it would be an issue with some other addon.
08-21-08, 05:35 PM   #399
Yuber
A Defias Bandit
Clique is the only one that does it. I have turned off all add ones and it still happens. Still, ONLY when I open up the spell book where the visible clique is. :S
08-21-08, 06:56 PM   #400
LBXZero
A Theradrim Guardian
Looking at the problem, the function that shows or hides all of the empty buttons for the normal UI bar are both in the spell book frame, not Clique. But since those functions do not work in my mod, I think the functions are protected. Thus when Clique's tab button shows after the spell book opens, it somehow taints the frame so that MultiActionBar_HideAllGrids() does not work.

I think this is an issue with Blizzard's UI more so than our mods. But, I am getting the same problem, but I am showing the problem exists with my spell book mod too.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Cladhaire's Mods » Help with Clique