04-01-08, 08:51 AM   #1
Taffu
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
SLDataText - Official Thread

SLDataText
v2.00 - Helpful game data provided in a clean text format.

Note: Please report Bugs, provide suggestions, and submit feature requests at my Author Portal.

SLDataText is a simplistic means to add game information to your User Interface layout in a clean, text format. Providing multiple plugins (embedded), each has individual properties, and can also inherit core properties available globally to all plugins for uniformity & consistency.

For WotLK: - SLDT is already prepped and ready to go for Patch 3.0/WotLK release. While everything works, some options are not yet available (ie. Shift-Clicking the Clock will not open the new in-game Calendar until it's available).

Current plugins include:
- Clock (Local & Server time display options)
- Memory (with "Top 10 Addons" memory usage tooltip)
- Framerate
- Latency
- Experience Points
- Bag Space
- Gold (with server accounting tooltip)
- Guild List (with interactive list tooltip)
- Friend List (with interactive list tooltip)
- Tracking (with Text or Icon display)
- Durability
- Mail (with "From" info tooltip)
- Statline (3 stat display selection) New!
- ZoneText
- Coords

All plugins can be turned enabled/disabled to remove what you don't necessarily want or need in your UI, saving the headache of having multiple addons handling multiple needs if you, say, already have an XP bar or don't need the Tracking plugin.

Anchoring: All SLDT frames can be anchored to one another, or any other persistent frame in your UI. Plugin frames can be anchored to other plugin frames by name, and each plugin frame is SLDT_<pluginname> (ie. Gold would be SLDT_Gold, Experience would be SLDT_Experience).

Open configuration menu command: /sldt, /sldatatext

Note to the LUA Savvy folks: Looking for people to provide non-english localization in the SLDT_Locale.lua file!

(Note: Feel free to provide feedback & suggestions regarding current and possible future plugins.)

Last edited by Taffu : 10-13-08 at 09:22 AM.
04-01-08, 08:54 AM   #2
Taffu
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
1.01 is up with a fix for the color issues involving the Friend & Guild List plugins. 1.02 is a clean-up release to issue some minor tweaks and slim down the source to make it run a little lighter.

I'm open to suggestions and comments, as well as ideas for more plugins.
04-01-08, 09:15 AM   #3
Cyanix
A Defias Bandit
/SLDT command doesnt work with FR client.
04-01-08, 10:27 AM   #4
Taffu
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Cyanix View Post
/SLDT command doesnt work with FR client.
Incidentally, it would appear I forgot to localize the command strings. Silly me...will be fixed in 1.02...for now just use /ace3 and select SLDataText from the pulldown.
08-01-08, 08:52 AM   #5
Taffu
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Bumping this up, as I would like to get feedback from those using this AddOn in WotLK Beta regarding features functioning, features not functioning, and features they would like to see added that incorporates directly into the WotLK game build. Hopefully I'll be there soon, too!
10-13-08, 09:22 AM   #6
Taffu
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
/bump for todays update for 3.0/WotLK compatibility
10-16-08, 03:51 PM   #7
kingymech
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by Taffu View Post
/bump for todays update for 3.0/WotLK compatibility

ok ive given it a try, like you said the / command wasnt working but nor was the drop down in the ace3 mod. Weird eh.
10-16-08, 04:03 PM   #8
jiger104
A Kobold Labourer
The statsline for attack power, crit etc does not update when switching between forms as a druid, dont know about other classes.
10-20-08, 06:09 PM   #9
lodewijk
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by jiger104 View Post
The statsline for attack power, crit etc does not update when switching between forms as a druid, dont know about other classes.
what he said.
when equipping some new gear on my mage tonight after leveling the stats also didnt chance.
10-21-08, 07:49 AM   #10
Taffu
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
I'll make an adjustment to Statline to get it to update values after shapeshift changes and equipped gear changes.

Some additional changes coming up:

- Bag module will now not only count "bag" ammo (Ammo Pouch, Quiver, Soul Bag), it will again count ammo that is simply equipped to the AmmoSlot.
- A recent version update has a pulsing, glowing border around the clock when you have Pending calendar Invites. In addition, the next update will count the pending invites in the tooltip to inform you of how many you have.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » SLDataText - Official Thread