11-21-10, 02:12 PM   #1
Ratu
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Feature Request

Not sure if this is already an option or not, but in the Carbonite options / Map / Check box for Show 'Points of Interest' map icons is there any way to select what Points of Interest you can have showing. Example while in Dalaran, my map shows mailboxes, Innkeepers, FP, dungeon, banks, BG portals and the no longer used City hub portals ( they have been removed and replaced with class trainers). I would like to see an option to select which of the Points of Interest you would like to have showing on the map instead of a default all of them. Again if this is already available somewhere in the options, can i get a path as i cant find anything.

11-24-10, 09:07 AM   #2
cousinitt
A Defias Bandit
Second that

I searched a lot for that option, ended up removing all POIs because the map looked to crowded to me.

11-26-10, 09:55 PM   #3
Haavok
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I can't promise anything but we're definitely working on cleaning up the map clutter. Starting with the next release all banks & auction houses will only have one icon for the area as opposed to an icon for each NPC that acts as a banker or auctioneer. We're planning on doing the same thing for class & profession trainers too.

All the mailboxes are currently gone and we're debating whether to add them back. If we do there will definitely be a option to hide them on the map (probably hidden by default).

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Feature Request