07-10-10, 04:21 PM   #1
Xavius
A Murloc Raider

Post A problem with Mining Location

Hi Xavius here.

I have a problem i tried to klikk Show Mining Location, but it dont sow anything.

Some one that can help me solve my problem?

07-10-10, 06:47 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If there are no locations in the database, there won't be anything to show you. Try this:

Open Carbonite's options (type "/carb options" in chat, right click the Carbonite minimap button and choose "Options" in the menu, right click a non-icon area of any Carbonite map and choose "Options" in the menu) and go to the "Guide" page and choose to "Import Carbonite Nodes Mining locations". In the confirmation pop up, hit the "Import" button. You should get a message in your "General" chat window like "CARBONITE Imported NXMine 9673" letting you know that the import is finished. I think the number represents the number of nodes in the current database. The same thing applies for herb nodes.

Node locations you "discover" that are not currently in the Carbonite database will, I believe, automatically be added to it.

07-11-10, 12:57 AM   #3
Jigain
A Molten Giant

Do note that to do what jeffy162 suggests - which I highly recommend as well - the CarboniteNodes addon must be enabled in your Addons selection menu. Also, note you only need to do this once per realm (possibly account).

07-12-10, 05:00 AM   #4
Xavius
A Murloc Raider

Smile

Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
If there are no locations in the database, there won't be anything to show you. Try this:

Open Carbonite's options (type "/carb options" in chat, right click the Carbonite minimap button and choose "Options" in the menu, right click a non-icon area of any Carbonite map and choose "Options" in the menu) and go to the "Guide" page and choose to "Import Carbonite Nodes Mining locations". In the confirmation pop up, hit the "Import" button. You should get a message in your "General" chat window like "CARBONITE Imported NXMine 9673" letting you know that the import is finished. I think the number represents the number of nodes in the current database. The same thing applies for herb nodes.

Node locations you "discover" that are not currently in the Carbonite database will, I believe, automatically be added to it.
Thanks it worked.

07-14-10, 09:11 AM   #5
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Xavius, you are quite welcome.

Jigain, thank you. I keep forgetting that not all Carbonite users have all the modules enabled all the time.

07-25-10, 12:14 AM   #6
Astrocanis
A Black Drake
Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
Xavius, you are quite welcome.

Jigain, thank you. I keep forgetting that not all Carbonite users have all the modules enabled all the time.
I am not getting any nodes: after doing the import it shows "Imprted NXMine 9673" but not a single node shows on any of the maps.

07-25-10, 01:15 AM   #7
Jigain
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Astrocanis View Post
I am not getting any nodes: after doing the import it shows "Imprted NXMine 9673" but not a single node shows on any of the maps.
Make sure you're showing mining nodes.

Right click the map -> Show... -> Mining locations

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » A problem with Mining Location