09-30-13, 06:39 PM   #2921
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by BalwickMaggy View Post
From my understanding, that had been disabled by Blizzard.
Yep. Have to use alt+arrow for now.

Originally Posted by sparhawk36 View Post
I am having an issue with the zone map display. I clicked the arrow to hide the quest list, and now the arrow is not clickable to show the quests again. I have disabled all addons except realUI core and the issue still exists. with the default blizzard UI there is no issue. I'm using realUI 8.0 r18b.
There's no "Map Options" dropdown box on the map frame (bottom right)? As far as I know, that's the only place to show/hide quest objectives on the map frame.

Originally Posted by usrhai View Post
Dear Author,

I think you should add an option for cargBags in order to make the auto collapse cells of bag only do its function when we close the bag window. As you know when you sell things on bags, the next items will be replaced on the sold items, it could lead to mis-click on the items that you don't want to sell so I recommend you configure the addons in which the auto collapse function only works when you close the bags window, I think it should be useful, now I have to turn off nearly all of the section exclude Junk and Quest Items since I think it's ok for the function to work

Thanks and Best regards,

P/S: I found that there is no update notification for the addons, if you can, next update please add this function, if you've already added it, I'm sorry for my understanding and keep up the good work, mate!
Will look into bag functionality.
Update notifications? If you want to know when RealUI is updated, add RealUI to your favorites here on WoW Interface. In-game notifications aren't viable, due to the way the WoW API works.

Originally Posted by modernlifeisandy View Post
I love everything about the new RealUI, except for the Grid layout. The class text is hard to read because it matches the background and I can't figure out how to fix it. I've tried editing everything, but can't get the layout to match the layout in RealUI 7, where it uses the dark gray color. Anyone know how to get the old layout back?
To choose which color status to use:
/grid > Advanced Settings > Indicators > text-down / health-deficit > Colors tab

To change color statuses, look for the appropriate status you used on the Colors tab under the Statuses list

Originally Posted by Vanq View Post
That's a 13" with a 1920x1080 Resolution. Is there any way to scale the UI to be ... A LOT larger? Without pixelizing my game by changing screen resolution or something like that.
Could try:
/realui > Advanced Settings > RealUI Core > Retina Display (will double the UI Scale) or untick Enabled UI Scaler then set a custom UI scale via System options

Originally Posted by ali3n8 View Post
Is there anyway I can add additional rares to the built in tracker?

Thanks
No way. Only WoW itself can provide that information.

10-01-13, 01:17 AM   #2922
Sphere
A Kobold Labourer
Hi,

I tried out RealUI and am excited so far.
There is only one thing I would love to change. I'm used to have my health bars (even all other bars) in color with that kind of gray as the background filled from left to right for all unit's bars, like in the standard UI. I figured out how to change this for the player's health bar by excahnging the colors in the overlay.lua but there is still the problem for the target bars. These are reversed and I don't know how to change this.
Is there an easy way to change between reversed and normal for a specific bar and let full hp be in color instead of the deficit ?

Best regards,
Chris

10-01-13, 01:55 AM   #2923
PrettyStandard
A Defias Bandit
How do I fix this chat problem http://gyazo.com/7472c1171403e1e91b573b5b9300ccc3?

10-01-13, 11:37 AM   #2924
hob97
A Kobold Labourer
Configure/disable junk seller

Hi, is there a way to configure or disable the junk seller module? I can't seem to find it in the modules list in advanced settings. I have a gray item that I actually want to keep in my bag.

10-01-13, 12:21 PM   #2925
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Sphere View Post
Hi,

I tried out RealUI and am excited so far.
There is only one thing I would love to change. I'm used to have my health bars (even all other bars) in color with that kind of gray as the background filled from left to right for all unit's bars, like in the standard UI. I figured out how to change this for the player's health bar by excahnging the colors in the overlay.lua but there is still the problem for the target bars. These are reversed and I don't know how to change this.
Is there an easy way to change between reversed and normal for a specific bar and let full hp be in color instead of the deficit ?

Best regards,
Chris
There isn't, unfortunately. Shouldn't take too long to get used to, if you'd like to give it a chance

Originally Posted by PrettyStandard View Post
The red highlight is Chatter's "Highlight Names" feature (highlights your toon names/aliases). You can disable this feature through /chatter

Originally Posted by hob97 View Post
Hi, is there a way to configure or disable the junk seller module? I can't seem to find it in the modules list in advanced settings. I have a gray item that I actually want to keep in my bag.
There's a toggle button at the bottom of the Inventory bag frame.

10-01-13, 02:08 PM   #2926
Avalaris
A Defias Bandit
How do I move Grid2? It is currently overlapping my action bars. Whenever I move it it just goes straight back to the bottom.

10-01-13, 02:10 PM   #2927
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Avalaris View Post
How do I move Grid2? It is currently overlapping my action bars. Whenever I move it it just goes straight back to the bottom.
/realui > Positions

Edit: Grid (DPS/Tank) is the element you want to move.

Last edited by Nibelheim : 10-01-13 at 02:40 PM.

10-02-13, 11:27 AM   #2928
Avalaris
A Defias Bandit
Thank you for your response I was wondering a few other things as well. I was wondering if it is possible to make the chat background and border the same as for the rest of the UI (like the stripe at the bottom). Also, how do you tell if a mob has been tagged for you or not? Thanks again.

10-02-13, 11:52 AM   #2929
Ordrosh
A Theradrim Guardian
Also, how do you tell if a mob has been tagged for you or not? Thanks again.
2 ways for that I think:
a) the nameplates are grey if someone else tagged the mob, if its yours they are red
b) I think that the '>' next to the healthbar serves the same functionality

10-02-13, 02:57 PM   #2930
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

I was wondering if it is possible to make the chat background and border the same as for the rest of the UI (like the stripe at the bottom)
I might be able to add in some panel options for the next update.

10-02-13, 10:01 PM   #2931
PrettyStandard
A Defias Bandit
[quote=Nibelheim;285386]
The red highlight is Chatter's "Highlight Names" feature (highlights your toon names/aliases). You can disable this feature through /chatter
/QUOTE]

I mean the text quite happy with the red text, I just get a bunch of raidtargetting frame text and i don't know how to get rid of it

10-02-13, 11:21 PM   #2932
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by PrettyStandard View Post
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
I mean the text quite happy with the red text, I just get a bunch of raidtargetting frame text and i don't know how to get rid of it
The raid targeting text (code which should appear as symbols in chat) may be being broken by the red text (Chatter feature). Disabling that feature may fix the problem. If it doesn't, lemme know.

Last edited by Nibelheim : 10-03-13 at 01:36 AM.

10-03-13, 11:04 AM   #2933
CosmoX
A Kobold Labourer
Hello,

is there any way to get that info line at the bottom as standalone addon?

Regards

10-03-13, 08:51 PM   #2934
juztcallmepapi
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Question Volume Control

Hey Nib,

I was wondering if you'd ever considered adding a volume control panel, possibly next to the Network/FPS info on the info bar?

It would be an awesome feature to be able to adjust volume settings on the fly during a FlexRaid. Sometimes, people come into TeamSpeak/Vent and it's a pain Alt-Tabbing/System Menus versus a quick click to mute/adjust game sounds or whatnot.

Thanks

10-04-13, 07:24 AM   #2935
Stevenlandry
Premium Member

Premium Member
aurora

Was wondering if you are going to update aurora to the newest update.

Ripshawn YouTube channel

RipShawn Twitch channel

10-04-13, 07:27 AM   #2936
Horkos
A Murloc Raider

Old Icehud Bars

Is there any way to get the v7 Icehud bars to work in/with v8? I much prefer the old setup to the new. I have tried to set up Icehud manually but it is a resource hog (I get massive frame rate lag) and some of the options for trackers from v7 don't exist in Icehud itself (ex: Blood Shield amount). Would it be possible to make the old bars a standalone or pluggin?

Thanks

10-04-13, 09:00 AM   #2937
Stevenlandry
Premium Member

Premium Member
got this error and it lots

216x nibRealUI-8.0 r18\Modules\WatchFrameAdv.lua:446: bad argument #2 to "SetFormattedText" (string expected, got nil)
<in C code>
nibRealUI-8.0 r18\Modules\WatchFrameAdv.lua:446: in function <nibRealUI\Modules\WatchFrameAdv.lua:438>
nibRealUI-8.0 r18\Modules\WatchFrameAdv.lua:508: in function <nibRealUI\Modules\WatchFrameAdv.lua:478>
<in C code>
FrameXML\WatchFrame.lua:282: in function <FrameXML\WatchFrame.lua:247>
<in C code>
Blizzard_AchievementUI\Blizzard_AchievementUI-1.0.lua:1221: in function "AchievementButton_ToggleTracking"
<string>:"*:OnClick":6: in function <string>:"*:OnClick":1

Locals:
self = WatchFrameLinkButton1 {
0 = <userdata>
OverachieverHooked = true
index = 8714
startLine = 1
frameCache = <table> {}
lastLine = 5
type = "ACHIEVEMENT"
lines = <table> {}
}
highlight = false
(for index) = 1
(for limit) = 5
(for step) = 1
index = 1
line = WatchFrameLine8 {
0 = <userdata>
square = <unnamed> {}
hasDash = false
dash = WatchFrameLine8Dash {}
text = WatchFrameLine8Text {}
frameCache = <table> {}
Reset = <func> @FrameXML\WatchFrame.lua:1306
}
r = 1
g = 1
b = 1
prefix = nil
text = "Timeless Champion"
GetQuestData = <func> @nibRealUI\Modules\WatchFrameAdv.lua:409
IsSuperTracked = <func> @nibRealUI\Modules\WatchFrameAdv.lua:426

dont know what it is but i get lots of them

Ripshawn YouTube channel

RipShawn Twitch channel

10-04-13, 10:33 AM   #2938
Ordrosh
A Theradrim Guardian
I think we already had that a few pages back, from the looks I'd say the questtracker doesn't play nice with achievements.

took a quick look at the source code lines from the errormessage, looks to me like the Nib's GetQuestData function does not get the answer its expecting from Blizzards GetQuestLogTitle when an Achievement is handed to that function (it probably does not return a level)
probably safe to add a check for level to the else branch around line 416 and return fixed values for achievements

10-04-13, 11:39 AM   #2939
flaicher
A Cyclonian

Uhm.. is there a way to move the tooltip to the cursor? It's just so much faster and easier for me to read the tooltip when it's located next to the cursor.

10-04-13, 11:49 AM   #2940
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by CosmoX View Post
Hello,

is there any way to get that info line at the bottom as standalone addon?

Regards
Not at this time.

Originally Posted by juztcallmepapi View Post
Hey Nib,

I was wondering if you'd ever considered adding a volume control panel, possibly next to the Network/FPS info on the info bar?

It would be an awesome feature to be able to adjust volume settings on the fly during a FlexRaid. Sometimes, people come into TeamSpeak/Vent and it's a pain Alt-Tabbing/System Menus versus a quick click to mute/adjust game sounds or whatnot.

Thanks
Thought about it, but very low on available time to implement it right now.

Originally Posted by Stevenlandry View Post
Was wondering if you are going to update aurora to the newest update.
Soon™

Originally Posted by Horkos View Post
Is there any way to get the v7 Icehud bars to work in/with v8? I much prefer the old setup to the new. I have tried to set up Icehud manually but it is a resource hog (I get massive frame rate lag) and some of the options for trackers from v7 don't exist in Icehud itself (ex: Blood Shield amount). Would it be possible to make the old bars a standalone or pluggin?

Thanks
IceHUD installation

Originally Posted by Stevenlandry View Post
216x nibRealUI-8.0 r18\Modules\WatchFrameAdv.lua:446: bad argument #2 to "SetFormattedText" (string expected, got nil)

dont know what it is but i get lots of them
This was fixed in r18 b. Update to latest RealUI.

Originally Posted by flaicher View Post
Uhm.. is there a way to move the tooltip to the cursor? It's just so much faster and easier for me to read the tooltip when it's located next to the cursor.
Typing /freebtip may provide the option. If not, you'll need to edit Interface\AddOns\FreebTip\tip.lua and change cursor = false to cursor = true

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI