11-06-11, 03:45 AM   #1
vamperion
A Defias Bandit

My Debuffs won't display a tooltip

For the longest my debuffs and the mobs buffs won't tell me what it is. There is just the icon and that's all. It's caused me to guess what is what and I have to have wowhead open and play match the pictures which is hard while in a raid boss fight. Any ideas on how to fix this?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_110611_014109.jpg
Views:	607
Size:	579.0 KB
ID:	6568  

11-06-11, 02:10 PM   #2
Verttex
Super Monkey

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
For what I know, they just don't.

11-06-11, 03:10 PM   #3
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Verttex is right there. I'm not 100% sure but I thought it worked before Blizz introduced some more secure frames which meant a rewrite of the buff addons.

The nUI aura plugin however has the ability to show tooltips and the debuffs in the center of the screen can be set up to be 'interactive'.

Unfortunately we are stuck with these options as version 5.0 is pretty much at its peak and will be replaced with version 6 once Scott has finished it.

11-06-11, 07:29 PM   #4
vamperion
A Defias Bandit

Well the blizz end of it makes sese. It clearly oesn't work here, I THINK in the last nUI, it did. The one before that didn't though.. :s

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » My Debuffs won't display a tooltip