12-15-09, 05:29 PM   #1
Aarthas
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Raid Leader Help

It would be really nice to incorporate various important raid leading addons into nUI. Two things that comes to mind are "Acheron Death Report" and "Failbot". As a raid leader it is not only information relating to you that is important, but information relating to anyone in the raid. Just bringing it up as a possibility to incorporate into v6.0.

12-15-09, 08:07 PM   #2
Jzar
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I think the idea is not to clutter up nUI, but idk. Those are such specific use addons, most of the users probably wouldn't know to even try using them most of the time, even if they did find themselves in a RL situation.

May I however, recommend you simply install Recount and RecountFailBot? Recount fits into nUI just fine (last I checked it did, at least) and RecountFailBot plugs into Recount, giving you an extra page showing fails. Not as spammy as normal FailBot, either. Also, try using Recount's Deaths page, then click on the person that died, in place of Acheron. I haven't used Acheron before to compare to, but the Recount tool is pretty good in my experience.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Suggestion Box » Raid Leader Help