09-09-16, 12:33 PM   #1
evie2883
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Exclamation Minimap

So I have the most recent version that has been uploaded to curse (I don't know how else to get it). The problem I'm having is low fps anytime my mouse cursor is anywhere outside of the carbonite minimap, while moving... If I stop moving, or if I have the cursor pointed to the map while moving, its ok... But otherwise I go from 90fps down to about 10-15 fps. Its making me reconsider having this addon enabled. I love the small map, and I've been addicted to it ever since I first found out about it (probably Wrath or earlier). I'd been missing it since 7.0 prepatch when it broke, but since I redownloaded it, it reminded me how much I loved having it there.
09-09-16, 12:52 PM   #2
evie2883
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
After I posted this thread, I noticed another thread talking about this exact same issue. The only response was that there was already a thread talking about it, and the thread was closed. I would appreciate a link to this other active thread so that I can post on there instead of making a new thread, but I was unable to find that active thread by searching manually, or using the search function.

If you are going to close a thread based on previous threads existing, PLEASE link to the existing thread?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) » Minimap