09-18-16, 08:27 AM   #1
Cherio
A Fallenroot Satyr
Kill Icon Scaling + world quests on map

Kill icons need a seperate scaling option , when trying to Icon scale , it makes them very big filling map
They are proportionally larger than other icons

They are always ticked off at my End, but makes me switch for normal map to get to see world quest exact location

The world map questt icon with item detail and tooltip + duration is a really needed improvement
09-27-16, 08:49 AM   #2
Drashnar
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Cherio View Post
The world map questt icon with item detail and tooltip + duration is a really needed improvement
I'm going to 2nd this. I'll check again to be sure, but when I hit 110, I didn't see any of the world quest stuff unless I pulled up the default Blizzard Map (something I NEVER do).

Please, please, please, include the world quest info. If I can help somehow, please let me know.
09-27-16, 10:01 AM   #3
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Drashnar View Post
I'm going to 2nd this. I'll check again to be sure, but when I hit 110, I didn't see any of the world quest stuff unless I pulled up the default Blizzard Map (something I NEVER do).

Please, please, please, include the world quest info. If I can help somehow, please let me know.
World quest are already done, download latest from github.
09-28-16, 11:57 AM   #4
Swirrel
An Aku'mai Servant
Thank you alot for the fixing of world quests on the carbonite map.

However, is it possible to change the icons for profession quests? like Fishing, alchemy and the others?

I know mousing over the icons will tell you what you need to do, but untill you do there is no visual telling which is which.
Want to upload carbonite quest data? Then this is link you need: http://atk.github.io/Carbonite/ scroll down the page and halfway there's a button for Browse. Follow the directions to [WoW]\WTF\Account\[Account]\SavedVariables directory and select the file named Carbonite.Quests (it's the LUA file) then upload the file.
09-28-16, 12:27 PM   #5
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Swirrel View Post
Thank you alot for the fixing of world quests on the carbonite map.

However, is it possible to change the icons for profession quests? like Fishing, alchemy and the others?

I know mousing over the icons will tell you what you need to do, but untill you do there is no visual telling which is which.
Yes, this is in future plans for Quest Module: individual icons for World Quest types and sortable/filtered list of World Quests with time, rewards, faction, zone etc.
09-28-16, 12:38 PM   #6
Swirrel
An Aku'mai Servant
Sweet I'm looking forward to it.

Excellent job on getting the world quests on the map btw
Want to upload carbonite quest data? Then this is link you need: http://atk.github.io/Carbonite/ scroll down the page and halfway there's a button for Browse. Follow the directions to [WoW]\WTF\Account\[Account]\SavedVariables directory and select the file named Carbonite.Quests (it's the LUA file) then upload the file.
10-02-16, 09:32 AM   #7
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Swirrel View Post
Sweet I'm looking forward to it.

Excellent job on getting the world quests on the map btw
New features to World Quest available in latest commit

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) » Kill Icon Scaling + world quests on map