11-07-16, 03:52 PM   #1
Callindril
A Fallenroot Satyr
Rift Cannon Error

Whenever I have Carbonite up and running, and I attempt to use the Rift Cannon to instantly complete one of the WQs, I get an error, and it has to disable the main Carbonite module before letting me continue...

Once it disables the main module, I can complete the WQ, and then enable the module again and carry on...

Here is the error:

Code:
3x [ADDON_ACTION_FORBIDDEN] AddOn 'Carbonite' tried to call the protected function 'UseWorldMapActionButtonSpellOnQuest()'.
!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:573: in function <!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:573>
[C]: in function `UseWorldMapActionButtonSpellOnQuest'
FrameXML\WorldMapFrame.lua:1912: in function <FrameXML\WorldMapFrame.lua:1908>

Locals:
nil
11-07-16, 04:19 PM   #2
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
U can always use Blizz orginal Quest log (Alt-L) or Map (Alt-M). This way u can resolve your problems without disabling Carbonite

This issue is know but i dont know i this is possible to make it work with Carbonite. U can follow this issue on github: https://github.com/mikepauer/Carbonite/issues/573 ist for Silver Hand Orders but its the same functionality but only different class.
11-07-16, 04:36 PM   #3
Callindril
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by ircdirk View Post
U can always use Blizz orginal Quest log (Alt-L) or Map (Alt-M). This way u can resolve your problems without disabling Carbonite
The activation button for the Rift Cannon doesn't show on my Carbonite Map, so, I do use the default Quest Log Map to attempt to use it...and getting the above error...which I thought odd...

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) » Rift Cannon Error