06-07-17, 06:21 AM   #1
namuh1
A Murloc Raider
Gathermate2_data_carbonite version not loading

Hello all, I'm not sure where to post this so if I'm in error please advise.

I'm trying to get Routing to work for Herbs and Minerals. I'm using the current Release versions of Carbonite from Curse. I only have the Gathermate2_Data_Carbonite version installed. Upon trying to download node data in the Carbonite Guide and Gather menu I get the error message from Carbonite that the gathermate2_data_carbonite module is not loaded. I've searched the forum and Googled for a solution to no avail. Any help appreciated. I only have Carbonite Maps, Carbonite Quests, Carbonite Notes and the Gathermate2_data_carbonite version module installed.

Thank in advance.

An additional bit of information: The AddOn manager in Wow indicates that the module only loads on demand. I'm reluctant to change the code to force it to load, but I fail to understand why the Main Module doesn't request it to load.

Last edited by namuh1 : 06-07-17 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Added information
06-07-17, 11:51 AM   #2
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by namuh1 View Post
Hello all, I'm not sure where to post this so if I'm in error please advise.

I'm trying to get Routing to work for Herbs and Minerals. I'm using the current Release versions of Carbonite from Curse. I only have the Gathermate2_Data_Carbonite version installed. Upon trying to download node data in the Carbonite Guide and Gather menu I get the error message from Carbonite that the gathermate2_data_carbonite module is not loaded. I've searched the forum and Googled for a solution to no avail. Any help appreciated. I only have Carbonite Maps, Carbonite Quests, Carbonite Notes and the Gathermate2_data_carbonite version module installed.

Thank in advance.

An additional bit of information: The AddOn manager in Wow indicates that the module only loads on demand. I'm reluctant to change the code to force it to load, but I fail to understand why the Main Module doesn't request it to load.
Recently Carbonite had some changes to make it easier to deploy to Curse and WowI. Rythal changed name of Gathermate2_Data_Carbonite to Carbonite.Gathermate2_Data and forgot to change this in main Carbonite addon. Ill fix it and push alpha release to Curse.
06-07-17, 01:15 PM   #3
namuh1
A Murloc Raider
Many thanks! and much appreciated.
06-07-17, 01:28 PM   #4
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by namuh1 View Post
Many thanks! and much appreciated.
Fixed. Alpha release should be available on Curse app or here https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/...30674/download

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) » Gathermate2_data_carbonite version not loading