06-06-17, 04:40 PM   #1
helegatzano
A Kobold Labourer
Minimap conflict with Instance Map

Hello. I've disabled all other addons, uninstalled Carbonite and did a fresh install of Carbonite.

I've noticed that if I enter any instance and certain cities, an Instance map comes up and the minimap disappears. It didn't use to IIRC? Cities like Orgrimmar and Undercity don't have this problem (I can see the "instance map of Org" and the minimap just fine), but if I stand in new Dalaran and place my cursor in the top left to look (of the map) for the minimap, the Dalaran map and the minimap flash back and forth and fight for the screen. If I pull away, the "instance" map wins. When I venture to Stormheim(let's say), the minimap returns most times. I looked through the options for a "minimap on top always" and wondering if I'm missing something. Any input would be awesome.

Thank you for making a great addon.
06-07-17, 12:33 AM   #2
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by helegatzano View Post
Hello. I've disabled all other addons, uninstalled Carbonite and did a fresh install of Carbonite.

I've noticed that if I enter any instance and certain cities, an Instance map comes up and the minimap disappears. It didn't use to IIRC? Cities like Orgrimmar and Undercity don't have this problem (I can see the "instance map of Org" and the minimap just fine), but if I stand in new Dalaran and place my cursor in the top left to look (of the map) for the minimap, the Dalaran map and the minimap flash back and forth and fight for the screen. If I pull away, the "instance" map wins. When I venture to Stormheim(let's say), the minimap returns most times. I looked through the options for a "minimap on top always" and wondering if I'm missing something. Any input would be awesome.

Thank you for making a great addon.
New Dalaran (Legion) is an Instance so it tries to hide minimap there as in all other instances.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) » Minimap conflict with Instance Map