11-19-17, 10:33 PM   #1
jpsgaming
A Fallenroot Satyr
Mini Map not shoiwng in New Dalaran

Hello,

First off great addon

When I am in new dalaran only the detailed overview map shows in the fullscreen map and the small merged map. It has a few carbonite addons like inns, mailboxes etc but no matter what I do I cant get the reguler minimap to dock no matter how far out or in I zoom or when I choose make mini map fullsized to dock it. It just wont show.

So I can still see the map with the area and the carbonite icons but I cant see the trainer icons, vendors, AH etc like in other cities with the merged map or the docked map.
11-20-17, 02:26 AM   #2
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Please provide some screenshots.

Last edited by ircdirk : 11-20-17 at 08:53 AM.
11-20-17, 12:18 PM   #3
jpsgaming
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by ircdirk View Post
Please provide some screenshots.
Sure thing I will get some in a bit or later tonight.
11-20-17, 03:36 PM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Just out of curiosity, how does it work with all of your addons (except Carbonite, of course) shut off? No need to uninstall them, just turn them off at the character selection screen.

There could be an addon interfering with Carbonite and that's the only way to tell.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!
11-27-17, 06:11 PM   #5
jpsgaming
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
Just out of curiosity, how does it work with all of your addons (except Carbonite, of course) shut off? No need to uninstall them, just turn them off at the character selection screen.

There could be an addon interfering with Carbonite and that's the only way to tell.
Sorry for the delay guys, I am going to get pics this week and have them into you...real life can be a buzz kill sometimes
01-11-18, 10:42 AM   #6
Driddle
A Kobold Labourer
Seems to do it for me as well.

01-20-18, 01:54 PM   #7
vbalbert
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
It's happening to me too.

It's not just in New Dalaran, it's happening in Warsong Lumber Camp (not the battleground.) I disabled all the addons except Carbonite Maps. (Carbonite Quest is disabled as well.) You'll also note the error message in the middle. The count number is just going up and I got another error message saying that it's generated a large number of errors.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Carbonite Minimap.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	326.6 KB
ID:	9025  
01-20-18, 03:08 PM   #8
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by vbalbert View Post
It's not just in New Dalaran, it's happening in Warsong Lumber Camp (not the battleground.) I disabled all the addons except Carbonite Maps. (Carbonite Quest is disabled as well.) You'll also note the error message in the middle. The count number is just going up and I got another error message saying that it's generated a large number of errors.
Thats not the same bug.

First of all u have old version of Carbonite from Sep 27, 2017. Update to latest alpha buid and check if this persists.
04-25-18, 05:27 PM   #9
jpsgaming
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by ircdirk View Post
Thats not the same bug.

First of all u have old version of Carbonite from Sep 27, 2017. Update to latest alpha buid and check if this persists.
Hey there sorry long time no response. What he posted is sitll happening even with the latest alpha. Town maps like new dalaran, order halls and even Ashran do it.

If you need more pics let me know.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) » Mini Map not shoiwng in New Dalaran