10-31-16, 03:02 PM   #1
Gho123
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Any way to make 'Ancient Mana' nodes show?

Is there a way to make Ancient Mana nodes in Suramar show on the Carbonite map?
10-31-16, 06:24 PM   #2
Svegan
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

divine stone, or some such, can not remember the name, and they do show up. on the blizzard minimap. I personaly do NOT combine the blizzard map with the carbonite one, since blizzard is changing what addons can see, with the api changes in this patch. Functions that worked, are now restricted to blizzard use.
10-31-16, 11:31 PM   #3
Gho123
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Again, I'm specifically asking if there's a way to have the 'ancient mana' nodes in Suramar show on the carbonite map. I haven't found a way to accomplish this and have to keep toggling my WoW map to see the node locations.
11-01-16, 02:22 AM   #4
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Works for me with no problems, try to zoom in or zoom out the map.

11-01-16, 10:50 AM   #5
Gho123
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Originally Posted by ircdirk View Post
Works for me with no problems, try to zoom in or zoom out the map.

11-02-16, 04:32 PM   #6
Gho123
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
zooming in has no effect; the nodes don't show for me on the carbonite map. I've been through the settings and can't pinpoint anything that could be prohibiting the nodes from showing, so... I'm at a loss.

I'm not talking about the mini-map by the way, and I don't combine the mini-map with the carbonite map; I keep them separate.

Last edited by Gho123 : 11-02-16 at 05:15 PM.
11-02-16, 11:38 PM   #7
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Gho123 View Post
zooming in has no effect; the nodes don't show for me on the carbonite map. I've been through the settings and can't pinpoint anything that could be prohibiting the nodes from showing, so... I'm at a loss.

I'm not talking about the mini-map by the way, and I don't combine the mini-map with the carbonite map; I keep them separate.
Mana nodes will not show if u dont combine mini-map... but im not 100% certain, need to check code.
11-03-16, 12:20 AM   #8
KrysEmlyn
A Fallenroot Satyr
I think what Gho123 is asking for is for the Ancient Mana nodes to have icons on the map, like the ores and herbs do after being harvested. Granted, this won't show where the current nodes are necessarily, but it will give you ideas of where to look for them later after having gathered them previously.
11-03-16, 01:19 AM   #9
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by KrysEmlyn View Post
I think what Gho123 is asking for is for the Ancient Mana nodes to have icons on the map, like the ores and herbs do after being harvested. Granted, this won't show where the current nodes are necessarily, but it will give you ideas of where to look for them later after having gathered them previously.
No mana nodes are not recorded by Carbonite.
11-04-16, 03:53 AM   #10
Gho123
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
ok, no worries. only a trivial thing really, just thought I'd ask about it. Thanks.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) » Any way to make 'Ancient Mana' nodes show?