View Poll Results: Do you think an option for metrical units is an important/required feature??
Yes 1 25.00%
No 3 75.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

06-20-17, 02:54 PM   #1
aaronias
A Kobold Labourer
how to switch to metrical units

hi,

i have installed carbonite over my rising goods wow (https://addons.rising-gods.de/addons/carbonite) but it is working quite grate but i have one porblem. My complete wow client is english which has the reason that i cant set locals and keyboard layouts seperately and i need the extra keys behind the 0 (- and =) on my international keyboard that i am used to. Otherwise i would use german settings.

The problem is now just that carbonite gives me any distances in yards but i would like to have them in meters. In questhelper i was able to switch them to metrical units by using the command

/qh metric

but i cant find a way to do the same with carbonite. Please help me out on this.

Thanks a lot

Aaron
06-20-17, 04:28 PM   #2
Kanegasi
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
This forum, and everyone in it, does not provide support for private servers.
06-21-17, 03:56 AM   #3
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

Support only for latest version of Carbonite and Blizz Live servers.

As to metric units its to much work to do this and all distance units in WoW are in yards, so im against.

But this is open source addon and if any one whats to add this feature, they are welcome to push their changes to official GitHub Carbonite repository.

Last edited by ircdirk : 06-21-17 at 04:05 AM.
06-21-17, 06:23 AM   #4
myrroddin
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I highly suggest you notify everybody on rising-gods.de to remove all the addons flagged as All Rights Reserved unless you want to have have cease and desist orders, or even lawsuits.

I have noticed at least one of mine on that site, SmartRes2, and there may be more. The site does not have permission to host these addons, and doing so is a violation of the authors' intellectual copyrights.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) » how to switch to metrical units