10-25-10, 06:48 PM   #1
Tact
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
sorta like SBF but more like Power Auras

I'm looking for an (updated) addon that can let me specify which buffs/debuffs to track, and display them as bars and configure the sizes and whatnot.

I REALLY liked having this exact functionality in Satrina's Buff Frames, (LOVED IT) but i do NOT like how it replaces ALL blizzard default buffs/debuffs. I only want to keep the filtering functionality for specific buffs so i can track things like frost fever/blood plague or Rend at the bottom of the screen.

I can pretty much do this with Power Auras Classic. (which I have installed and use anyway) but I don't like how i can only have Icons and number timers. I really like the smexyness of a progress bar. and i like how it does not interfere with blizzard/s default buffs/debuffs.

having it work with SharedMedia would be a huge plus.

that or if someone knows how to make Satrina not replace all my buffs/debuffs on screen with it's own. that would rock.

the only one i've found that might work is Elkano's Buff Bars. but it just seems like another SBF and i think it'll replace the default de/buffs. also it's not updated.

i've also attempted doing this with Quartz buff bars. but it tracks EVERYTHING I do and i dont' like how when it's ordered by time remaining they'll jump around when a new debuff is placed on target cause the timer refreshes.

tl:dr - moveable/customizable specific buff filter/tracking that uses bars and does not automatically replace the blizz default buff/debuffs.

tyvm for your time.
10-25-10, 07:02 PM   #2
denlee0710
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Try Raven: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ils/raven.aspx

It has an option to still show blizzard default buff/debuff frames.
10-25-10, 07:39 PM   #3
Dridzt
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
NeedToKnow can also be made to do that.
10-25-10, 11:28 PM   #4
Tact
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
awesome. thx so much. those look great. much appreciated.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » sorta like SBF but more like Power Auras