03-02-11, 10:43 PM   #1
pushee
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
ActionBarDownButton

Initially when I created a macro to use this button so I could toggle between two separate bars the ActionBarDownButton would only toggle between two bars. I'm not certain what changed but now it scrolls between all 8 bars. I know the change happened when I initially installed my naga mouse, but I've deleted everything and reverted to an old mouse in an attempt to get this "feature" back to no avail. Any help especially with keeping my naga mouse and this feature would be greatly appreciated.

For those that don't know the ActionBarDownButton is the button on the right hand side of your bar that allows you to toggle between using your main bar and the bar in the lower left corner. ActionBarUpButton should be the button above it.

Thanks

Pushee

03-03-11, 12:58 AM   #2
Belechannas
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
This problem with scrolling through action bars is caused by settings on the Blizzard Interface Options->ActionBars panel.

Make sure "Bottom Left Bar", "Bottom Right Bar", "Right Bar", and "Right Bar 2" are all unchecked (nUI will show them regardless, but checking these boxes screws up scrolling because it changes the indexes of the action bars passed to nUI).

I am not sure whether the "Always Show ActionBars" setting on the same page is also related to the problem, but I have it unchecked as well.

With these settings, scrolling works fine for me.

03-04-11, 04:16 AM   #3
pushee
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Well thank you for the info and I had all of them already unchecked. So in an attempt to "fix" the issue I checked all of them and ended up with my desired result. It appears as though I have everything opposite as to you have it but we are achieving the same result. Whatever works...

03-04-11, 09:57 PM   #4
Belechannas
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Ah, OK, I didn't read your original post carefully enough. You wanted the behavior that I didn't want (not all ActionBars scrolling), and vice versa. So it actually makes sense...

Scroll through all bars -> unchecked
Scroll through only a couple bars -> checked

03-05-11, 10:50 AM   #5
pushee
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Well you pointed me in the right direction and I appreciate it!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » ActionBarDownButton