07-06-10, 05:48 PM   #1
Taetim
A Murloc Raider
Question about targets on minimap

When I have a go to selected or a quest the minimap zooms out all the way to show me the distance between me and the destination. How do I disable that, and make it so it still has the moving line going to my destination but where the minimap does not zoom out all the way to show me how far I have before I reach my target?

07-06-10, 08:02 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Taetim View Post
When I have a go to selected or a quest the minimap zooms out all the way to show me the distance between me and the destination. How do I disable that, and make it so it still has the moving line going to my destination but where the minimap does not zoom out all the way to show me how far I have before I reach my target?
Move your cursor over the Carbonite minimized map and look in the top right corner of the frame. You should see two small check boxes. The first one is for the "Auto scale" option. Make sure it is unchecked and it should act the way you want. The other box is for locking your minimized map so it can't be accidentally moved or re-sized. I highly recommend locking it.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Question about targets on minimap