06-25-13, 12:58 PM   #1
dexterstorm
A Kobold Labourer
Beta R2 Issue With Wow Pro And Carbonite

There is an issue with the new beta r2 with the compatablity with the Wow Pro Addon. have never had a problem until I started using the beta and now im having all sorts of issues:

the main ones are:
quest tracker not tracking quests correctly
some quests are not in the database especially pandaren and worgen
everytime I try to load WoW it freezes up and locks me out and I have to use the task manger to exit out and back in.
everytime I try to use the wow pro mod it wont refresh and if I turn carbonite off it works ok I know there are some bugs with that one too but it seems like majorly is carbonite. I swear by carbonite and I your doing a fantastic job rythal but if you have the time can you or someone else help with these issue that would be awesome

thanks

06-30-13, 11:18 AM   #2
fierce_brake
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by dexterstorm View Post
There is an issue with the new beta r2 with the compatablity with the Wow Pro Addon. have never had a problem until I started using the beta and now im having all sorts of issues:

the main ones are:
quest tracker not tracking quests correctly
some quests are not in the database especially pandaren and worgen
everytime I try to load WoW it freezes up and locks me out and I have to use the task manger to exit out and back in.
everytime I try to use the wow pro mod it wont refresh and if I turn carbonite off it works ok I know there are some bugs with that one too but it seems like majorly is carbonite. I swear by carbonite and I your doing a fantastic job rythal but if you have the time can you or someone else help with these issue that would be awesome

thanks
+1 same problems
WOuld it be posible to get a fix ??? even a manual one would be really appreciated.

06-30-13, 12:08 PM   #3
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Its probably happening because Wow Pro is using the old calls/commands to carbonite and hasn't been updated to what the Carb Alpha uses...

(Just guessing.. Zygor had the same problem but they are on the ball over there..)

Best suggestion is to contact the WoW Pro author.

Also LUA errors would help..

I recommend Bugsack and Buggrabber from curse to help with this.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Beta R2 Issue With Wow Pro And Carbonite