05-02-10, 10:25 PM   #1
Zagrei
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
kgPanels and Skada (again?!)

Okay, this is driving me crazy. I don't know very much LUA, so I would appreciate any help I can get!

I have a panel parented and anchored to the Skada window, and it works fine. No problems here. What I want to do is have the panel resize as Skada does. When there is only 1 Skada bar showing, the panel is the correct width, and resizes accordingly when 4 bars are showing, 6 bars, etc.

Right now, it is just a black box that sits in my UI, looking ugly unless it is filled with bars :P I can live with it if I have to, but hopefully someone knows the solution!

Thanks a bunch

P.S. Lemme know if you need a screenie
05-04-10, 06:57 AM   #2
Zagrei
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Is this even possible? =o
05-04-10, 08:28 AM   #3
nin
A Cobalt Mageweaver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
drop me a pm with a screenie, want too see what kind of panel texture you're using.
05-04-10, 08:36 AM   #4
Zagrei
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by nin View Post
drop me a pm with a screenie, want too see what kind of panel texture you're using.
Maintenance right now, I will once I get home from school (when maintenance is over).

It's really just a plain black rectangle, just to add a thin border/background to Skada. I realize that there is probably an easier way to do that, but I was just wondering if it could be done

Last edited by Zagrei : 05-04-10 at 08:41 AM.
05-04-10, 08:49 AM   #5
nin
A Cobalt Mageweaver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
uhm, you can do that just through the config no? i've butchered my skada so can't test it withou reinstalling it :P

EDIT

reinstalled.. i can get a background with crisp 1 pixel border just through the config. i don't use default UI-Tooltip-Border though.

Last edited by nin : 05-04-10 at 08:56 AM.
05-04-10, 09:00 AM   #6
Zagrei
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by nin View Post
uhm, you can do that just through the config no? i've butchered my skada so can't test it withou reinstalling it :P

EDIT

reinstalled.. i can get a background with crisp 1 pixel border just through the config. i don't use default UI-Tooltip-Border though.
Oh, really? Explain, please :P Whenever I tried to add the normal background/border, it was misaligned (for an unknown reason o_O). Maybe I need to reinstall :P

EDIT

Once I get home from school, I'll try reinstalling Skada and see if that fixes it I'll let you know, too

Last edited by Zagrei : 05-04-10 at 09:10 AM.

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » Lua/XML Help » kgPanels and Skada (again?!)