01-20-13, 11:49 PM   #1
skullyto68
A Kobold Labourer
Carbonite 5.1.2 quest tracking is completely broken

Hey guys,
So last night i was questing with carbonite and everything was just fine. All quests (MOP) were showing up fine and today those same quests are registering a "Objective not in database" on every quest. Note that these are the same quests that were active last night. I tried update, uninstalling and reinstalling, nothings working. Any thoughts?

01-21-13, 10:07 AM   #2
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by skullyto68 View Post
Hey guys,
So last night i was questing with carbonite and everything was just fine. All quests (MOP) were showing up fine and today those same quests are registering a "Objective not in database" on every quest. Note that these are the same quests that were active last night. I tried update, uninstalling and reinstalling, nothings working. Any thoughts?
Try going to the area the quests are in and /reload

I find that usually sorts out the quest not in database problem.

01-21-13, 12:36 PM   #3
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...58&postcount=6

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite 5.1.2 quest tracking is completely broken