01-28-08, 09:39 AM   #1
mrs8joker1988
A Fallenroot Satyr
No addon options?

I have Mazzle installed on another computer and wanted to put it on my new one so I installed it today. Everthing is working fine from what I can see other than there are no options for addons. Here is a screenie...

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...808_104206.jpg

Looks like I may have a few other errors as well but that could be because I haven't used WAU yet.

Last edited by mrs8joker1988 : 01-28-08 at 09:46 AM.
01-28-08, 10:08 AM   #2
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
That does not look like the standard Mazzle setup. Did you tweak it or did you download it from the official MazzleUI thread?
01-28-08, 10:13 AM   #3
mrs8joker1988
A Fallenroot Satyr
I downloaded Mazzle straight from the site and went through all the patches etc. I added Omen and damage meters but I think you may be talking about my bar setup. I arrange my bongos bars how I like them after I Mazzify but that's the only thing I changed.
01-28-08, 02:28 PM   #4
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
That error occurred in the MazzleOption entries for one of the custom skins. My guess is you attempted to install one of the new skins that people have put out and munged up your MazzleOptions_Settings2.lua file when attempting to follow the skin installation process that Elcarath describes. Go back to your original MazzleOptions_Settings2.lua file. You don't need to change that file for the skin to work correctly.

It's also possible you downloaded one of the unauthorized combined MazzleUI distributions that keep popping up with changes in them. Some of those people even posted links in these forums, which may have given you the impression that they were legit. If so, switch back to the normal files outlined in the stickies.

Last edited by Mazzlefizz : 01-28-08 at 02:31 PM.
01-28-08, 03:15 PM   #5
mrs8joker1988
A Fallenroot Satyr
Thanks very much Mazzle, I believe it was the skin because I can't get that to show up on the list when I try to Mazzify. All of my files either came directly from you or DeTard .

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » No addon options?