07-08-07, 04:44 PM   #1
paard
A Murloc Raider
Actionbar reacting to events and with auto hide/show bars

Hi,
pretty sure that there isn't an addon doing this apart from some port of DAB, don't really fancy discord anymore.

I would love a actionbar mod that would react to events, something like autopaging when in melee/ranged.

Second thing I would love it to do, is to have the same feature as autobar has for different versions of the same potions.
Create a button, when you hover over this button, a new bar appears above/below/side of it and disappears once you mouseout. This could be used with fx. traps, you could create one button, when you hover it a new bar appears with all traps in it. Would same alot of ui space.

And with cyCircled support

Best Regards
Paard
07-08-07, 04:51 PM   #2
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I don't think bars can change when you enter/leave combat onymore, I'm pretty sure they took that out in 2.0; why I don't know.

I don't think AB's can do anything you metioned any mroe actually.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
07-09-07, 03:09 AM   #3
paard
A Murloc Raider
Ok, that bummed me out.

Added: Would it be possible to do like autobar, but use spells instead of potions etc.
Added: Seem there might be something in the works on wowace forum. http://www.wowace.com/forums/index.p...7432#msg117432

Last edited by paard : 07-09-07 at 03:32 AM.
07-09-07, 04:37 AM   #4
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
ActionBar addon with most features right now would be InfiniBar. Features you are seeking such as range swapping are not available to any actionbar addon because of blizzards work in 2.0.

http://www.wowace.com/forums/index.php?topic=5605

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Actionbar reacting to events and with auto hide/show bars