10-18-10, 03:18 PM   #21
Solgath
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
There could be a large number of factors at work here.

For starters, be sure you're running nUI 5.07.02 (PTR Beta) or 5.07.03 (Development) -- any earlier version is going to be unstable.

Presuming you have the correct version, try the following please...
  1. Exit WoW
  2. Go to the [ World of Warcraft ] directory and rename [ WTF ] to [ WTF.saved ] and rename [ Interface ] to [ Interface.saved ]
  3. Log in to WoW
  4. At the character selection screen, check to see if you have an AddOns button. If you do, you're in the wrong [ World of Warcraft ] directory... go back to step 1.
  5. If there's no AddOns button, enter the world on any of your toons
  6. Exit WoW again
  7. Install nUI_5.07.03_Development.zip into your [ World of Warcraft > Interface > AddOns ] folder
  8. Log in to WoW and enter the world on any toon
  9. Do you still get errors? If you do, please post the error you get here and/or a screen shot

if things break, u can always try a clean install of nUI, not WoW, cause that just takes forever, follow the steps above and see how that works for u.

10-18-10, 04:51 PM   #22
leebrendalee
A Murloc Raider
Hello---where can I download this version, I have search high n low for that copy.

Also, I have done your instructions already...brilliant.. as my reply from yesterday.

I look forward to someone getting me a copy of that version.

cheers

brenda

****I JUST FOUND THIS VERSION HOLY CATS off to try THIS again**** crossing fingers and toes...thank you will post back if it works...

Last edited by leebrendalee : 10-18-10 at 05:08 PM.

10-18-10, 05:17 PM   #23
leebrendalee
A Murloc Raider
Took me less than 2 mins from scratch! IT WORKED..wow now I know what it looks like.

thank you very much for helping, I will be donating as this is a wonderful program..

cheers...

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » Game freezes