Quantcast Mod Author WotLK Beta Key Give-Away discussion thread - Page 11 - WoWInterface
Thread Tools Display Modes
08-04-08, 06:53 PM   #201
Cairenn
Credendo Vides
 
Cairenn's Avatar
Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 7,056
They were sent a couple hours ago.
  Reply With Quote
08-04-08, 07:07 PM   #202
Cralor
Mmm... cookies!!!
 
Cralor's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 772
*Still waiting patiently*
__________________
Never be satisfied with satisfactory.
  Reply With Quote
08-04-08, 07:40 PM   #203
Archarodim
A Murloc Raider
 
Archarodim's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6
You can read more about soon™ there: http://www.wowwiki.com/Soon

Well I'm worried, I deeply hope that Blizzard mail servers are respecting all RFC concerning email protocols else I may not receive a key My host, in its infinite wisdom, has decided to strengthen their anti-spam technology ; it's working very well, I only receive 1 or 2 spam a week (counting those in the trash) but I can't receive emails from this site nor from wowace.com... I also use grey-listing (a system that mimic mail server failure to make sure the sender is using a real mail server and not an undead computer).

So, you see, no need to worry
  Reply With Quote
08-04-08, 07:42 PM   #204
Shadowkith
AtlasWorld Author
 
Shadowkith's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 29
can we get what set of numbers were sent wiht the lastest batch
  Reply With Quote
08-04-08, 07:59 PM   #205
Seril
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3
I just got invited to beta, don't know if it was a random selection or through this since there's not 450 other people posting saying they got in right now

thanks for doing this for addon authors wowinterface staff!
  Reply With Quote
08-04-08, 07:59 PM   #206
Kemortia
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 12
Originally Posted by Archarodim View Post
You can read more about soon™ there: http://www.wowwiki.com/Soon

Well I'm worried, I deeply hope that Blizzard mail servers are respecting all RFC concerning email protocols else I may not receive a key My host, in its infinite wisdom, has decided to strengthen their anti-spam technology ; it's working very well, I only receive 1 or 2 spam a week (counting those in the trash) but I can't receive emails from this site nor from wowace.com... I also use grey-listing (a system that mimic mail server failure to make sure the sender is using a real mail server and not an undead computer).

So, you see, no need to worry
I actually have this problem with Roadrunner. It's rather anoying, I can't even get my Steam login info.
  Reply With Quote
08-04-08, 08:10 PM   #207
Kallieen
Lady of Shadows
 
Kallieen's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 54
Originally Posted by Seril View Post
I just got invited to beta, don't know if it was a random selection or through this since there's not 450 other people posting saying they got in right now

thanks for doing this for addon authors wowinterface staff!
*watches as everyone following this thread rushes to check e-mail and spam refresh their inbox*
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  Reply With Quote
08-04-08, 08:17 PM   #208
Tekkub
Featured Artist
 
Tekkub's Avatar
Featured
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 960
Originally Posted by Kallieen View Post
*watches as everyone following this thread rushes to check e-mail and spam refresh their inbox*
*Sends out a batch of keyloggers*
  Reply With Quote
08-04-08, 08:29 PM   #209
Tuhljin
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
 
Tuhljin's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 106
Originally Posted by Tekkub View Post
*Sends out a batch of keyloggers*
There's just something wrong about the ad that popped up when I put my cursor over that:

Originally Posted by Advertisement
Looking for Keyloggers?

BizRate helps solve all your shopping needs!
  Reply With Quote
08-04-08, 08:31 PM   #210
Icecoldcoke
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 132
Originally Posted by Tuhljin View Post
There's just something wrong about the ad that popped up when I put my cursor over that:
Mine was better.

Originally Posted by Those extremely annoying text ad popups on various words
Key Logger

Looking for Key Logger? Find it Now
  Reply With Quote
08-04-08, 08:36 PM   #211
Duugu
Premium Member
 
Duugu's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 851
I just got invited by mail ...













... to test some penis enlargement pills.

Hmmm. Should try it to kill time till beta invitation.
  Reply With Quote
08-04-08, 08:38 PM   #212
Kemortia
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 12
Originally Posted by Duugu View Post
I just got invited by mail ...
I hate you
  Reply With Quote
08-04-08, 08:49 PM   #213
Neuro
A Theradrim Guardian
 
Neuro's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 60
Originally Posted by Duugu View Post
I just got invited by mail ...













... to test some penis enlargement pills.

Hmmm. Should try it to kill time till beta invitation.
Does your PENIS MIGHTIER work? You're sitting on a gold mine if it does!
  Reply With Quote
08-04-08, 08:50 PM   #214
Demeth
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 3
Originally Posted by Duugu View Post
I just got invited by mail ...


... to test some penis enlargement pills.

Hmmm. Should try it to kill time till beta invitation.
If I'm not mistaken, somebody else experienced a similar situation earlier on in the thread.

In other words:

While experiencing this thread, I experienced a post detailing the experience of experiencing the experience of receiving an email about the experience offered by penis enlargement pills instead of the experience of a beta key.

I think I need some sleep...
  Reply With Quote
08-04-08, 09:06 PM   #215
Shadowkith
AtlasWorld Author
 
Shadowkith's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 29
So the first batch ended at 475. So this batch that was jsut sent starts with 476 and end with what?
  Reply With Quote
08-04-08, 09:07 PM   #216
Duugu
Premium Member
 
Duugu's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 851
Originally Posted by NeuroMedivh View Post
Does your PENIS MIGHTIER work? You're sitting on a gold mine if it does!
Can't say shortly after. Please ask again tomorrow.
  Reply With Quote
08-04-08, 09:32 PM   #217
Okhlopkov
A Defias Bandit
 
Okhlopkov's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2
No mail yet. Empty inbox FTL.
  Reply With Quote
08-04-08, 10:22 PM   #218
devomorph
A Murloc Raider
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 4
Sounds like a bunch of keys are going out, maybe we're in this batch?
  Reply With Quote
08-04-08, 11:08 PM   #219
Nuchaleft
A Fallenroot Satyr
 
Nuchaleft's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 29
I just got an email thanking me for buying a gold making guide, no email from blizz yet

My guess is it will arrive soon, though

Copyright 2005-2008 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainmentand the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."
__________________
At your service... Also known as NytewolfAU2k7 on Curse...
  Reply With Quote
08-04-08, 11:22 PM   #220
Tekkub
Featured Artist
 
Tekkub's Avatar
Featured
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 960
Originally Posted by Nuchaleft View Post
I just got an email thanking me for buying a gold making guide, no email from blizz yet
Why the hell would you pay for one of those?
  Reply With Quote

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Mod Author WotLK Beta Key Give-Away discussion thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off