Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
09-11-09, 05:41 AM   #1
richwarf
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Wink The Youtube Ipod

Sorry bad tital i know :P

I have been working on a youtube playlist to play in the background when working on my PC. Works quite well I have all the good songs on there i can think of. If i missed one you think shold be on there please send me a PM on youtube (user name richwarf) or on this boards.

Just tell me the tital of the clip and give me a link . If you found a great maker i shold of heared of please send me a PM as well with there name.

Also just incase some thing got it sound taken away, just send me a PM with there number on my playlist and it name (just in case it gets moved up or down :P).

So with out any more i give you the PLAYLIST

There is some rules about the playlist.
1)The songs MUST be kid friendly, IE no songs which use a LOT of swearing (some is ok). Aim is for 12yrs+, but i know alot of people have kids about them and i like them to beable to play this with out panic :P

2)Older jocks are ok (like World of (sex)craft)

3)There does NOT need any vid for it to make it to this playlist. Since it aim to be played in the background :P

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » General » nUI: Community Chat » The Youtube Ipod