06-27-08, 01:02 AM   #1
Ecadioli
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Trouble uploading my UI

Hello WoWInterface. I'm looking to upload my UI but I'm having a bit of trouble with it all working out =(

What I have been doing is copying my WTF and Interface folder to desktop, deleting every account file out of the WTF folder that isn't my mains, deleting every realm in there that isn't where I made the UI, then deleting all the chars in the leftover realm folder except the one that I made the UI on. Then I rename the folders "ACCOUNTNAME" "Realm name" "Character name" etc.

Then I create a .zip file with both, and extract it into my own WoW folder to test it out. I rename all the folders in the WTF folder so it'll work on a character on a different realm, but when I log in to her, everything is all jumbled and in their default positions.

I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. I'm naming everything correctly too, and I've tried this whole process without deleting any files but just renaming my main's realm, account and character's files.

Thanks in advance, here's a sneak preview
06-27-08, 02:04 AM   #2
Ecadioli
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Got it working =D Was deleting my Saved Variables folder at the same time Zzz
06-27-08, 02:24 AM   #3
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
/me chuckles at Ecadioli

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Trouble uploading my UI