09-16-09, 05:20 PM   #1
lastmarine
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Macro help

pk im trying to get a macro made the where i cast Seal of Command than Blessing of Might on myself...i tried:

/target Drudarious
/cast Seal of Command
/cast Blessing of Might

but this did not work only Seal of command was casted and and error message came up say the other spell was not ready....any help would be awsome
09-16-09, 05:21 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
If Seal of Command causes the global cooldown, then Blessing of Might can't be cast.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-16-09, 05:23 PM   #3
lastmarine
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
yea it does require a global cool down...but i remeber way in the past there was a way to make the macro wait like 5sec and cast the next spell on the list
09-16-09, 05:41 PM   #4
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by lastmarine View Post
yea it does require a global cool down...but i remeber way in the past there was a way to make the macro wait like 5sec and cast the next spell on the list
I think those macros were killed when BC went live. The best you can do now is use Castsequence I think it was. Blizz has made it so that you will have to press the key multiple times....ie "One key press, one action".

So I believe your macro should look like this now and do everything by pressing the key twice:

/Target Drudarious
/castsequence Seal of Command, Blessing of Might
09-16-09, 05:44 PM   #5
lastmarine
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
thank you....that realy sucks that they took that out...but hey thanks ill test it ouy

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Macro Help » Macro help