09-10-12, 08:13 PM   #1
anteract
Premium Member
Premium Member
Time in Queue indicator missing

The little indicator (green eye) that appears when you are waiting on a dungeon to pop just doesn't appear any more. Worked until I installed 5.041, so I assume it was just something that didn't get caught.

09-10-12, 08:55 PM   #2
bmtphoenix
A Fallenroot Satyr
I'm encountering the same issue. Makes Carbonite nearly unusable when doing HoT runs since everyone just zones out and back in on the Cairn fight. Rythal had this fixed.

09-10-12, 10:00 PM   #3
PratzStrike
A Defias Bandit
This is my one biggest issue with the official version. This was broken in the move from 4.3.0 to 5.0.4 and the dev didn't even bother fixing it.

09-10-12, 10:21 PM   #4
gojiira
A Kobold Labourer
same issue with BG queue

I'm having the issue too with the BG and the Dungeon indicators. the only solution i have to that problem was to exit and reload the client.

it sucks, but at least the new client works well for me.

other than that...seems pretty good, dunno why a lot of folks are whining when it's not them having to do the fixxes and figure out the problems.

Anyhow, good work on the addon!

09-11-12, 04:03 AM   #5
zaknafeiin09
A Kobold Labourer

I still have the lua. toc. files from Rythal's impressive efforts to upgrade Carbonite - i tried swapping 'em over to see if the dungeon icon would re-appear and it does..

09-11-12, 07:09 AM   #6
Animalm4st3r
A Murloc Raider
Ofc it works in Rythals realese because the only thing the real addon author does is bandaiding it so it "runs" and is not fixing any major bugs.... he just wants new donations and is milking this to the last i gonna stick to Rythals work until it doesent work anymore and then i go and look for a new addon it was an awesome addon back in 2007....

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Time in Queue indicator missing