07-22-11, 04:23 PM   #1
googhgoo
A Defias Bandit
How do I move the carbonite button?

I changed the resolution to smaller one, and, ever since then, the buttons stays there and irritates me. How do I move that button window?

See attachment for reference.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_072211_171338.jpg
Views:	697
Size:	371.6 KB
ID:	6367  

07-22-11, 05:06 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hover the Carbonite Button Window with your mouse. You should see something similar to the box around the Carbonite minimap button (your colors will be different). Without the big red arrow, of course.

Name:	CarbButtonWin-MoveBox.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	6368
While hovering the button window, if you do not see a box around the Carbonite minimap button, this means the button window is locked. Please open Carbonites options to the "Map Minimap" page, and scroll down til you see the "Lock button window" option and UNcheck it. Put your cursor in the box, hold the left mouse button and move the button window where you want it. Re-lock it and you're finished.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

07-22-11, 06:00 PM   #3
googhgoo
A Defias Bandit
Seems to be more problem..

It was unlocked and I can see the little window as you can see, but I can't drag it left click.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	WoWScrnShot_072211_185726.jpg
Views:	688
Size:	485.8 KB
ID:	6369  

07-22-11, 06:02 PM   #4
googhgoo
A Defias Bandit
Got it.

Okay, I just found that you have to hover until u see the little yellow triangle cursor, and then you can drag it over.

Thanks

07-22-11, 09:34 PM   #5
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You're welcome. Glad I could help.

I apologize. I didn't add the part about the cursor changing because I figured when you moved it over the box you'd see it change and realize that's when you have to click and drag.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » How do I move the carbonite button?