07-28-07, 11:26 PM   #1
Izy
A Murloc Raider

Angry I downloaded Ag_Unitframes... lol, i have no frames now?...

Well, i downloaded AGUF and i turned off my old frames ( x - pearl ) and now that i turn on AGUF from my addon selection, i log in, and i have NO FRAMES. My player frame doesnt show up, no party members, and no target frames. What do i do?

I hope somebody has a solution, or even a different mod that looks like AGUF possibly...

Thanks!!
07-28-07, 11:42 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
http://files.wowace.com
get the latest version
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-28-07, 11:45 PM   #3
Izy
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Seerah
http://files.wowace.com
get the latest version
I just downloaded the "ag_unitframes" again.. added to addon folder, loading wow now. will post again.

Alright it works! though, how do i make the frame bigger and where do i change where my targets frame is placed?

Last edited by Izy : 07-28-07 at 11:52 PM.
07-29-07, 01:46 AM   #4
tintingurl
A Frostmaul Preserver

same happened to me when i tryed to change from xperl to another unit frame when xperls raid frames were not working well with the patch that came a few ago. now use xperl with grid. but good to know about going to that site but thing is i think i did go to wowace at the time well if i ever change again ill try it ^^
07-29-07, 11:21 AM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Izy
how do i make the frame bigger and where do i change where my targets frame is placed?
You should see an icon for ag_UF on your minimap or your FuBar if you use it.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-31-07, 07:01 AM   #6
einherjan
Premium Member

Premium Member
Right click on your mini map button and go to scale and make them bigger or smaller. You have to scale every individual frame though. So say you wanted to make the player frame bigger. All you need to do is right click AG Unite frame button go to player->scale. Then get the desired scale. This same thing works for the rest of the frames ex. party-> scale. Unfortunately there isn't an easier way to do this like a global scale setting.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » I downloaded Ag_Unitframes... lol, i have no frames now?...