05-29-09, 06:29 PM   #1
sietelle
A Kobold Labourer
/carbonite please?

I am wondering why there isn't a simple /command for the options of this addon. Especially with all the problems with minimaps, as carbonite completely wiped out both my minimap and the world map is the default one, leaving me with no way of accessing carbonite options.

Last edited by sietelle : 05-29-09 at 06:39 PM.

05-30-09, 03:29 AM   #2
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Is the Carbonite button still visible? If it is, it's easy to do a reset layout.

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn

05-30-09, 09:06 AM   #3
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

/carb options

The Authors used the short form instead of making everyone type out Carbonite each time. Use "/carb" without the quotes to see some of the commands also

05-30-09, 09:20 AM   #4
stormkeep
Drunken Dorf

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Vis View Post
/carb options

The Authors used the short form instead of making everyone type out Carbonite each time. Use "/carb" without the quotes to see some of the commands also
Well I'll be darned! I didn't know that! Quicker way of making a note at your current location available that way too! I should probably take the time to read that readme file someone mentioned in another thread a bit ago..might be other useful functions just waiting to be discovered!

Thanks for the tip!

05-30-09, 10:10 PM   #5
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

lol, I think I was the one that mentioned it in another thread too, lol. Readme files FTW

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » /carbonite please?