10-14-10, 09:57 AM   #21
Dajova
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Ok, BIIG update today with ALL the changes from the beta mod plus some extras, enjoy!
10-31-10, 05:44 PM   #22
Dajova
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Ok, updated the mod with the support for Fulmination (finally)
11-20-10, 09:42 AM   #23
Raconzor
A Kobold Labourer
Trying to modify combo point positioning, and your directions aren't clear enough I'm afraid. The combo.lua I found is in AddOns/Tekui/scripts - assuming that's the right one, it doesn't have a region like you describe on the download page where I can readily modify the position.

(I could not find frame.lua as you indicate on the download page, and you mention elsewhere to look in combo.lua).
01-05-11, 04:59 PM   #24
Dajova
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by Raconzor View Post
Trying to modify combo point positioning, and your directions aren't clear enough I'm afraid. The combo.lua I found is in AddOns/Tekui/scripts - assuming that's the right one, it doesn't have a region like you describe on the download page where I can readily modify the position.

(I could not find frame.lua as you indicate on the download page, and you mention elsewhere to look in combo.lua).
... you're talking about the integrated combo point module in my ui? dont take it here, use the comment section for the UI, cause the standalone and the integrated doesnt work the same way.

Anyway, the positioning in my tukui edit is a bit different, it relies on what kind of raid-setup you have. if you have dps layout or if you have heal layout, the position change. But the lines are about the same and self-explained if you read close enough.
04-26-11, 10:57 AM   #25
Dajova
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Updated the mod today, reflects changes for 4.1 and added some spellids and fixes.

Enjoy.
05-12-11, 06:35 AM   #26
Dajova
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

New update, small bug fix and ElvUI support (in addition to Tukui support, ofc)!
07-16-11, 12:42 PM   #27
meezyfuh
A Kobold Labourer
Your addon is showing three dots in an upside down triangle configuration
(like this '.' )
instead of the number 4.

Please fix this. Also, sometimes on my Death Knight it will show 5, for 5 stacks of shadow infusion, but if I don't infuse my ghoul, and the buff wears off, the 5 stays on my screen.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Class Combo Points