View Poll Results: Do you like Carbonite?
Of course! 21 58.33%
Why yes! 10 27.78%
Is there any other option? OF COURSE I DO! 17 47.22%
I was gonna vote no, but that would be stupid! YES! I LOVE CARBONITE! 10 27.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

10-16-12, 11:32 AM   #1
eqsanctum
The Great Equalizer

Premium Member
Do you like Carbonite? Then say thank you!

I started a thread back in the day to showcase UI's by carbonites users as a "thank you" to the developers. In my opinion nothing shows that you love your developers more then showcasing their work for others to see and that you are proud of it.

So I say do it.

In this thread http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=44592 we are showing off our UI's for everyone to look at. To gain inspiration and thought provoking ideas for their own UI choices.

So, say thank you! Post your UI and make sure to vote in this thread tell Rythal, THANK YOU.

To Rythal;

Slow down, take your time. Enjoy the game your coding an addon for. You have the entire community's support. Let your ego grow from this and keep in mind we are all here for testing, help, encouragement and general good community love. If I could I'd send you beer, but donations will have to do for now.

Keep up the good work.

Sincerely, Shadowfox.

Last edited by eqsanctum : 10-16-12 at 11:34 AM.

10-16-12, 11:15 PM   #2
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by eqsanctum View Post
I started a thread back in the day to showcase UI's by carbonites users as a "thank you" to the developers. In my opinion nothing shows that you love your developers more then showcasing their work for others to see and that you are proud of it.

So I say do it.

In this thread http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=44592 we are showing off our UI's for everyone to look at. To gain inspiration and thought provoking ideas for their own UI choices.

So, say thank you! Post your UI and make sure to vote in this thread tell Rythal, THANK YOU.

To Rythal;

Slow down, take your time. Enjoy the game your coding an addon for. You have the entire community's support. Let your ego grow from this and keep in mind we are all here for testing, help, encouragement and general good community love. If I could I'd send you beer, but donations will have to do for now.

Keep up the good work.

Sincerely, Shadowfox.
I don't want to hyjack your thread, but before you post a screenshot please look at this thread before posting...

link removed*

Last edited by JimJoBlue : 10-17-12 at 04:27 PM.

10-17-12, 02:36 PM   #3
eqsanctum
The Great Equalizer

Premium Member
Originally Posted by JimJoBlue View Post
I don't want to hyjack your thread, but before you post a screenshot please look at this thread before posting...

***l
Yes I know about it. The current ID that is posted is your battletag, if you haven't chosen a battletag nothing is displayed. The rest is irrelevant. Back when it mattered that user ID was important, but not anymore. Not to mention, *****, while an ok site isn't a site i would link to off wowinterface. Not to mention any site that promotes exploitation, bots and use of account farming gold buying and so on should be taken VERY heavily with a giant US sized grain of salt if you follow me....

So all that said, *****, formerly ***** should kind of not be taken seriously at this point....unless you are into that sort of thing..

Last edited by eqsanctum : 10-21-12 at 04:10 PM.

10-17-12, 04:29 PM   #4
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by eqsanctum View Post
Yes I know about it. The current ID that is posted is your battletag, if you haven't chosen a battletag nothing is displayed. The rest is irrelevant. Back when it mattered that user ID was important, but not anymore. Not to mention, *******, while an ok site isn't a site i would link to off wowinterface. Not to mention any site that promotes exploitation, bots and use of account farming gold buying and so on should be taken VERY heavily with a giant US sized grain of salt if you follow me....

So all that said, ********, formerly ******** should kind of not be taken seriously at this point....unless you are into that sort of thing..
I see your point and have edited my post, It's just that I have a large tin foil hat...

10-21-12, 04:08 PM   #5
eqsanctum
The Great Equalizer

Premium Member
Originally Posted by JimJoBlue View Post
I see your point and have edited my post, It's just that I have a large tin foil hat...
Oh me to. I was on the "crucify blizzard" bandwagon for a bit after that came out.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Do you like Carbonite? Then say thank you!