10-09-12, 09:11 AM   #1
Dromlina
A Defias Bandit
Question..

First off, and im sorry for it being late, Thank you Rythal for everything you've done!

Now my question, I did a quick scan of the forums and didn't see this, if I missed it I apologize ahead of time.

I do have the latest version of Carbonite (just dl'd it from here) however, I do not see the "map blobs" on the mini map, I still only see the "X" in a circle and yes I have "Sync Carbonite watched with Blizzard Watched" box checked. Do I need to do something else or did I miss something somewhere?

Thanks!

10-09-12, 11:43 AM   #2
eqsanctum
The Great Equalizer

Premium Member
[IMG][/IMG]

10-09-12, 11:59 AM   #3
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by Dromlina View Post
First off, and im sorry for it being late, Thank you Rythal for everything you've done!

Now my question, I did a quick scan of the forums and didn't see this, if I missed it I apologize ahead of time.

I do have the latest version of Carbonite (just dl'd it from here) however, I do not see the "map blobs" on the mini map, I still only see the "X" in a circle and yes I have "Sync Carbonite watched with Blizzard Watched" box checked. Do I need to do something else or did I miss something somewhere?

Thanks!
There is two parts to make it work, the one you mentioned is the first half, the second half is to click the magnifying glass minimap icon and make sure "Track Quest POI's" is selected.

10-09-12, 01:10 PM   #4
Dromlina
A Defias Bandit
The "Track Quest POI's" is selected.

10-09-12, 01:40 PM   #5
Jaymie82
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
There is two parts to make it work, the one you mentioned is the first half, the second half is to click the magnifying glass minimap icon and make sure "Track Quest POI's" is selected.
I tried this and this is what I have. If I am missing something please let me know.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_100912_133722.jpg
Views:	551
Size:	284.7 KB
ID:	7275  

10-09-12, 02:02 PM   #6
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by Jaymie82 View Post
I tried this and this is what I have. If I am missing something please let me know.
it's working, you can see the blue shaded area on the minimap (top left corner of yours) which means your in the quest blob area.

10-09-12, 03:07 PM   #7
Dromlina
A Defias Bandit
Yes I have "always show watched quest areas on map" checked as well. Wonder if its the map addon i have "sexy map" that is causing the problem. As I have the mini map and the carbonite map not 'docked' together. Ah well, it was just to make it easier for me.

Anyway, thanks all for the replies.

10-09-12, 03:29 PM   #8
dhjohn
A Fallenroot Satyr
Carbonite currently can't get the blob area for pandaria quests, so it uses the wow minimap's blob instead.

10-09-12, 08:02 PM   #9
Jaymie82
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
it's working, you can see the blue shaded area on the minimap (top left corner of yours) which means your in the quest blob area.
oh ok. I was trying to get the quest blob on my carbonite map. However, after reading that carbonite can't do the blobs for now I am happy with that. Thank you so much for answering my question~!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Question..