Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
03-26-13, 06:09 PM   #1
Brusalk
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Help getting cooldown duration on spells with recharges

Hello!

I've been looking high and low and I haven't been able to find any information on this. (Probably because it's kind of obscure, and the only reason I'm looking for it is for backwards compatibility reasons)

Anyway, what I'm looking for is a way to determine the amount of time until a spell that has charges (conflag for example) will hit 1 charge when it first hits 0 charges.

So, for example, take conflag with 2 max charges and a recharge time of 12 seconds. If the player was to cast 2 conflags back to back, I would expect GetSpellCooldown() or GetSpellCharges() to return a duration of 12-GCDDuration, because it took 1 GCD to cast the first GCD, so you've already recharged 1 GCDDuration before the chgarges first hit 0 charges.

Both GetSpellCooldown and GetSpellCharges return 12 seconds as the duration, and the start is the same for both.

I'm looking for a way to determine how much time there is until a spell with charges goes from 0 charges to 1 from the time when it hits 0 charges.

Any help you can give me would be very appreciated! Thanks

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » Lua/XML Help » Help getting cooldown duration on spells with recharges