11-14-13, 06:58 PM   #1
Ectophob
A Kobold Labourer
Exclamation Map Bug v5.1.6

Hi, I have v5.1.6 installed and the Timeless Isle map is not properly shown; it's not possible to zoom in there.
Any support on this one?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CARBONITE MAP BUG.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	111.4 KB
ID:	7939  

11-26-13, 01:41 PM   #2
serraavenger
A Defias Bandit
got the same problem sinds i updated timeless isle does not show wen on the isle. hope to see a fix someday soon goodluck guys and keep this amazing addon up

11-27-13, 11:30 AM   #3
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Have you tried the beta/alpha/carb 2 ?

Timeless isle works on that...
To get it:~ Right click Carb in Curse Client and select "alpha" in the prefered release type menu.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.. The current "release" version of carb is NOT being worked on or updated... No support will be given..

11-27-13, 11:42 AM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

You can also get it here at WoWI: Carbonite II .

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

11-27-13, 12:10 PM   #5
Kreelor
A Firelord

Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
You can also get it here at WoWI: Carbonite II .
As far as I know, Rythal has not announced the release of "Carbonite II". There is no Carbonite II.
The only thing I've seen is the Alpha 2 version of the Beta version, which he released on Oct 6, 2013.

11-29-13, 11:43 AM   #6
Slavin
A Defias Bandit
On the topic of maps, I am running the beta and when I go to Deepwind Gorge, I do see a map for that area. Any advice?

11-29-13, 01:13 PM   #7
Adelaluna
A Defias Bandit
Maps not displaying right

I am having a weird issue. On my level 90 I am only able to see a detailed map on the world map for the zone I am in and I can't see details for other zones when i move my cursor over them but on my lower level toons I am able to see the details. I have checked to see if I have an addon turned on for my 90 that I don't for my lower toons and that is not the case. I saw that this was an issue previously but that thread has been archived and the fix is no longer valid because the options have changed and reset for a character is no longer a choice. Anyone have this issue or any idea how to fix it or why it is even happening? I am using version 5.1.6

11-29-13, 09:51 PM   #8
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

To reset Carbonite, just go to "Path to your WoW folder\WTF\Account\ACCOUNT NAME\SavedVariables\" and delete everything with Carbonite in its name. That'll reset Carbonite back to default on all your characters.

@Kreelor: Look at the "splash screen" for the Beta.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 11-29-13 at 09:54 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Map Bug v5.1.6