07-03-12, 11:09 AM   #1
Waywocket
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Looking for tester

Hi folks,

I haven't played in ages (Cataclysm didn't really thrill me), so I've only been updating my addon if somebody lets me know that it's not working. Nobody's complained in ages, but that might just mean that nobody's tried, or cares enough to tell me.

Is there some kind soul who can try out http://www.wowinterface.com/download...gReloaded.html and let me know if it works with the current release?

I expect it's probably going to be broken with MoP, but if anyone can confirm/deny that it would be even better .

(PS sorry if this is the wrong forum for this kind of request; I couldn't see anything that sounded more appropriate)
07-03-12, 05:01 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Just ran around killing things on a quest in MoP with your addon installed. No errors and it added a line to the bottom of the mouse over tool tip telling me how many I had killed and the average experience earned.

The GUI also appears to be working properly.

However, please keep in mind that I tested it on a "starter" Monk. No dungeons, groups, or anything like that. Hopefully someone can test that for you.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 07-03-12 at 05:11 PM.
07-03-12, 05:02 PM   #3
Dridzt
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Waywocket View Post
Hi folks,

I haven't played in ages (Cataclysm didn't really thrill me), so I've only been updating my addon if somebody lets me know that it's not working. Nobody's complained in ages, but that might just mean that nobody's tried, or cares enough to tell me.

Is there some kind soul who can try out http://www.wowinterface.com/download...gReloaded.html and let me know if it works with the current release?

I expect it's probably going to be broken with MoP, but if anyone can confirm/deny that it would be even better .

(PS sorry if this is the wrong forum for this kind of request; I couldn't see anything that sounded more appropriate)
I can check for you, I've been using it still but I'm not sure I got the official version or one locally patched, I remember I tinkered with my local copy at some point.

I'll backup/ revert to official file and test on the beta next chance I get.
07-04-12, 11:32 AM   #4
Waywocket
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Dridzt View Post
I can check for you, I've been using it still but I'm not sure I got the official version or one locally patched, I remember I tinkered with my local copy at some point.
Patch 4.1 did break it, so depending on how long ago you're thinking of it could have been around then.
I'll backup/ revert to official file and test on the beta next chance I get.
Sounds good so far - if you don't find any problems I think I'll just bump the TOC and call it good.

Thanks to both of you for taking the time to do this.

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Looking for tester