05-03-13, 04:33 AM   #1
Saphirro
A Defias Bandit
Saph UI -1920x1080

Hi, 1st sorry for my english.
Ok so i want to have my custom UI so i created one. Not best one but still good enough i think.
Icreated this for DPS, for warrior but other clases can use it as well with some configurations.

HOPE THOSE IMAGES ARE WORKING, let me know it.

Normal

Target + Combat

u cant see cast bars because i play for warriro your cast bar is middle left of screen under auras (that u can see) enemy cast bar is on the other side, middle right.

Party, Target, Bufs, Debufs

Raid, Loot, Nameplates, Omen, Recount

Someone can know, someone not, that numbers on the left side of map are mail, friends, guild, next to it is Broker_mounts left click mount right click u can choose mount + additional things that this addon do.
On top right corner u have FPS, MS, AddOns Useage and few shortcuts for certain AddOns.
Under this u have Armor in %, Gold Silver Copper, and bag space that even open bags. That what u wont see is micro menu that is fade out left side of this background immage (i mean top right corner). Its hover one.
The group have custom background ( you can tell the arrow to down ) that is constantly at same scale because im not such good in spcripts so until u are in 5 its good.

In some pictures u can see stance bar at left of main bars but thats old version, just good images that i wanted to use, because stances like paladins are too big for this so i replace this bar.

Invisible 2 bars on the right side above map, i created this right for warrior that wont useing so much bars so i didnt make backgroud for it.

Above stance bars are frames that show some dungeons, raids progress, spells, kills like when u have to kill 40 apes in dung.

Above mount are 5 bars for boss frames (blizzard ones)

---ALL---

If u have any ideas let me know.

Now i have some problem, i cant set my omen, recount and bartender default to for WTF to share my UI. So i aprecitate any help with this.
+ Have sometimes LUA errors and im rly bad in this so if anyone know what it meas i would like to cooperate with someone to fix it.

Last edited by Saphirro : 05-03-13 at 05:43 AM.
05-03-13, 05:38 AM   #2
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Saphirro View Post
Hi, 1st sorry for my english.
Ok so i want to have my custom UI so i created one. Not best one but still good enough i think.
Icreated this for DPS, for warrior but other clases can use it as well with some configurations.

HOPE THOSE IMAGES ARE WORKING, let me know it.

Normal

Target + Combat

u cant see cast bars because i play for warriro your cast bar is middle left of screen under auras (that u can see) enemy cast bar is on the other side, middle right.

Party, Target, Bufs, Debufs

Raid, Loot, Nameplates, Omen, Recount

Someone can know, someone not, that numbers on the left side of map are mail, friends, guild, next to it is Broker_mounts left click mount right click u can choose mount + additional things that this addon do.
On top right corner u have FPS, MS, AddOns Useage and few shortcuts for certain AddOns.
Under this u have Armor in %, Gold Silver Copper, and bag space that even open bags. That what u wont see is micro menu that is fade out left side of this background immage (i mean top right corner). Its hover one.
The group have custom background ( you can tell the arrow to down ) that is constantly at same scale because im not such good in spcripts so until u are in 5 its good.

In some pictures u can see stance bar at left of main bars but thats old version, just good images that i wanted to use, because stances like paladins are too big for this so i replace this bar.

Invisible 2 bars on the right side above map, i created this right for warrior that wont useing so much bars so i didnt make backgroud for it.

Above stance bars are frames that show some dungeons, raids progress, spells, kills like when u have to kill 40 apes in dung.

Above mount are 5 bars for boss frames (blizzard ones)

---ALL---

If u have any ideas let me know.

Now i have some problem, i cant set my omen, recount and bartender default to for WTF to share my UI. So i aprecitate any help with this.
+ Have sometimes LUA errors and im rly bad in this so if anyone know what it meas i would like to cooperate with someone to fix it.
Images are not going to work if you are using postimg try using imageshack. Imageshack is always a good choice..
05-03-13, 05:44 AM   #3
Saphirro
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Kkthnxbye™ View Post
Images are not going to work if you are using postimg try using imageshack. Imageshack is always a good choice..
Now i change from postimg to imageshack direct links hope it working now

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » UI Screenshots, Feedback and Design Discussion » Saph UI -1920x1080