08-14-07, 02:30 AM   #1
Dirxen
A Kobold Labourer
AG_UnitFrames

Hey i just downloaded the newest version of the AG_UnitFrames addon.
(all download are done from wowinterface.com)
I can open the menu with the /aguf config

Now the problem is that i dont get any Frames up with my self, my pet, or my team there are simply no frames at all.
i have used it before without any problems, it was a version older but reinstalling this dont fix the problem i still dont have any frames.

Thanks in advance

EDIT: i just found a version on http://files.wowace.com/ semes to work.
problem solved hehe

Last edited by Dirxen : 08-14-07 at 02:48 AM.
08-14-07, 06:07 AM   #2
Parium
A Fallenroot Satyr
Do you have Mazzle?
Silly question? maybe not. It doesn't work with mazzle. I havent figured out why yet. But if you don't have mazzle its not the problem. If you do wel...yeah...
08-14-07, 06:23 AM   #3
malcite
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Dirxen
Hey i just downloaded the newest version of the AG_UnitFrames addon.
(all download are done from wowinterface.com)
I can open the menu with the /aguf config

Now the problem is that i dont get any Frames up with my self, my pet, or my team there are simply no frames at all.
i have used it before without any problems, it was a version older but reinstalling this dont fix the problem i still dont have any frames.

Thanks in advance

EDIT: i just found a version on http://files.wowace.com/ semes to work.
problem solved hehe
IF you want the most recent edition of ag-uf then you are better of downloading it from wowace (as you seem to have figured out by now) wowace also provides a small program that updates all the mods you have (if wowace has it listed in its database)
Its fairly small and easy to use with no malicious code in it. Also its not installed in the game it just takes care of fixing the mods so there is no risk from being banned from the game.

Also this little update tool enables you to browse any mod in wowace directory and downloading them directly without the need to open a browser and use time seaching the website (which can be slightly confusing for someone new to it)

All in all its a touch of genius, and several other sites provides the same features, but i'd recommend sticking with the more well known sites such as wowinterface, curse-gaming and ofc wowace. They seem to be more reliable than alot of others and contain most mods you need
08-14-07, 03:06 PM   #4
Mortshd
A Kobold Labourer
I have the latest download but I can't see the aura from the target. Does anyone encounter the same issue or know what is the cause? tia

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » AG_UnitFrames