02-01-08, 04:05 PM   #1
ernski19
A Murloc Raider
Unhappy mazzify

Ok I Install Mazzle I Did It Just Liek The Directions Told Me To Do On My Imac.. Went Into Wow And Bongos Was All Over The Place For The Action Bars And The Start Up Mazzlefier Did Not Load What Should I Do? I Turn On All Out Of Date Mods To Yes So The Woudl Load And Im Stil Having The Problem What Should I Do???
02-01-08, 04:55 PM   #2
DeathRaven
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Did you try to manually type "/mazzify" ? If I understand you right the whole mazzifier window never comes up at all right? Make 100% sure you deleted (or renamed) the interface and WTF folders before installing the Mazzle UI. Finally did you install the Fix and addon pack correctly found here DeTard's WoW 2.3 Add-On Pack
02-01-08, 05:19 PM   #3
ernski19
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by DeathRaven View Post
Did you try to manually type "/mazzify" ? If I understand you right the whole mazzifier window never comes up at all right? Make 100% sure you deleted (or renamed) the interface and WTF folders before installing the Mazzle UI. Finally did you install the Fix and addon pack correctly found here DeTard's WoW 2.3 Add-On Pack
yes i insall the detard and the other one to do with it for 220 files in my addon folder i got mazzle to work expect once i mazzlfied it seem to semi i work......i click it change my interface a bit then turns my button into cicrcle instaed of squares and place them so i can only see half of them on the sreen instaed fo there proper places on the background layout that i can choose from
02-01-08, 05:36 PM   #4
erica647
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Sorry to go off-topic here but that blue font is tough for me to read... may be old age. lol
02-01-08, 05:44 PM   #5
DeathRaven
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

It sounds to me like you are not clicking the "Finish Spell" button after the mazzification is done. But if you are clicking it and did everything the FAQ said then I don't know what's wrong sorry. Better wait for someone with more experience with the mazzle ui. Ohh btw while you are mazzifing there is a setting to choose circle or square buttons.

P.S this easier on your eyes erica?
02-01-08, 05:50 PM   #6
ernski19
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by DeathRaven View Post
It sounds to me like you are not clicking the "Finish Spell" button after the mazzification is done. But if you are clicking it and did everything the FAQ said then I don't know what's wrong sorry. Better wait for someone with more experience with the mazzle ui. Ohh btw while you are mazzifing there is a setting to choose circle or square buttons.

P.S this easier on your eyes erica?

Thats the thing the finish button wont appear 0.o
02-01-08, 06:21 PM   #7
erica647
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Much better Deathraven :P
02-06-08, 02:43 PM   #8
ernski19
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by ernski19 View Post
Thats the thing the finish button wont appear 0.o
so any suggestions on why it lets my mazzify and wont let me finish the task once it does??? for now im using bongos but i miss my old mazzle in 2.1 i believe it was
02-06-08, 04:51 PM   #9
Parium
A Fallenroot Satyr
When you do the Mazzlify (whatever)
go thorough all the motion but on the screen where it asks what mods you want mazzle to update uncheck blizzard UI. then it shall work like a charm. It broke a while back and I don't think anyone has really picked up on it yet.
02-06-08, 05:57 PM   #10
Badious
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by Parium View Post
When you do the Mazzlify (whatever)
go thorough all the motion but on the screen where it asks what mods you want mazzle to update uncheck blizzard UI. then it shall work like a charm. It broke a while back and I don't think anyone has really picked up on it yet.
Yeah that should work, anything else seemed to not work when I used the UI not to long ago. Great UI but it's unfortunate Mazzle won't be fixing anything on it anymore.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » mazzify