01-01-08, 07:20 AM   #1
Petey9765
A Murloc Raider
Help With Font Mods!

I downloaded xDamage, and Good Damage font mods but both of them are sooooo small, can someone please tell me how to make the size bigger, add an outline ?

Last edited by Petey9765 : 01-01-08 at 07:22 AM.
01-01-08, 07:58 AM   #2
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Both of those mods only effect the font of the default FCT, not any of the other fonts. What you can do with the FCT fonts is pretty limited, the incoming damage is a bit more flexible.

If you are looking to play with the other ingame fonts (like your chat, etc.), then look at mods like Clearfont.
01-01-08, 08:09 AM   #3
Petey9765
A Murloc Raider
All I wanna do is change the font of the Damage I do, the font my exp.

And from what i see in the screen shots of those two mods, it does just that (at least the damage) but when I use it, the fonts are tiny, all I wanna do is enlarge them.
01-01-08, 12:29 PM   #4
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
With the default FCT, the damage font size is static and cannot be changed. You can change the typeface but not the size.

However you can disable the Blizzard FCT and use other types of damage text mods that do allow you to change the size of the font. Those mods include SCT (from where Blizzard got the idea for FCT), Mik's Scrolling Battle Text, and Parrot. The only real issue with using a non Blizzard damage text mod is the damage will not be displayed over the mob's head unless you turn on nameplates then have the damage mod anchor to the nameplate (both SCT and Parrot can do this)

I would recommend for you, using SCT (plus SCTD which changes your outgoing damage text).

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Help With Font Mods!