12-15-07, 10:21 AM   #1
Petey9765
A Murloc Raider
Some Mod Requests

I'm a beginner at WoW and I have been checking out alot of videos. I have seen many different mods in many videos, and this vid has to be my favorite. http://www.stage6.com/user/havocc/video/1252267/LOL!-Mortal-Strike!!!

And I absolutely love the mods here, but its driving me nuts cuz i can't find them anywhere.
I would really appreciate if someone who knows about these exact mods posts there links here. I most importantly want the Unit Frames, The debuff mod, The combat scrolling text, and theres a message also that shows the cast bar/ability used by the target,and the first aid bar(whenever he uses bandages) all shown in this video. Also The way he changes action bars whenever he switches his stance, if that's a mod then I would like that too. And how does he keep running around perfectly around his targets??

Thanks so much!

Last edited by Petey9765 : 12-15-07 at 10:27 AM.
12-15-07, 11:03 AM   #2
Syxx
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Ag_unitframes. Looks like the button for it is on the Minimap.

Also The way he changes action bars whenever he switches his stance, if that's a mod then I would like that too.
Stance switching action bars is built into WoW as far as I know.. He's using the standard bars that come with WoW by default.

And how does he keep running around perfectly around his targets??
Skill.

As for the rest I have no idea. Most combat text mods are so customizable it's hard to tell which one that is. So I'm not sure which one it is.

Target Cast bars are part of any castbar mod and from what I can tell part of the default interface as well.

Have you looked in your options and turned on some of this stuff that blizzard offers by default to see if any of those work for you?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Some Mod Requests