05-24-09, 08:39 PM   #1
kingwing
A Murloc Raider
Carbonite is not auto-finding mining locations

I just updated my carbonite addon and for some reason all of the mining locations are gone. The only time that cabonite notes a mining location is once I have acutally found it. I have looked in the options and cannot figure out how to show all of the mining locations that have been mined not just the ones that I located.

Has anyone experienced this same problem and if so how did you fix it .

Thanks

05-25-09, 12:45 PM   #2
kingwing
A Murloc Raider
I tired reloading the ui and reinstalling carbonite neither or which worked anyone have any other ideas?

05-25-09, 02:17 PM   #3
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Try right clicking the Carbonite map and choosing "Show", Ore veins should be in there along with herbs too.

05-25-09, 10:07 PM   #4
kingwing
A Murloc Raider
I have it checked but it only shows the mines that find not the ones everyone has found.

05-25-09, 10:09 PM   #5
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Is CarboniteNodes loaded on the addons screen?

05-26-09, 07:41 PM   #6
kingwing
A Murloc Raider
yes carbonite nodes is both in my add ons folder and listed as one of my add ons when I am logged onto warcraft. Any other ideas?

02-12-10, 03:02 PM   #7
Varatnar
A Kobold Labourer
Even tough this post is old let me just say that you can 'load' all the mining location if you go in the guide, in the option panel of carbonite. There should be an import mining and herb location or something like that. Just click on it ^^

Note that you need to have the carbonites nodes active !

Hope it'll help any other people ^^

07-11-10, 04:06 AM   #8
Patrick1337
A Defias Bandit
Maybe this is thread-refreshing but I registered my account especially to thank you my savior

I was looking for a solution to problem described here.. but I haven't thought about asking google before...

Anyway, thanks another one

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite is not auto-finding mining locations