02-14-13, 11:27 AM   #1
Crall
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Help with skining skada to

Hi, im having a bit of trouble getting help with skining my skada to fit my UI.

Some screenshots of my UI in different situation

My final goal is to getting a nice boarder around the bars, and maybe if possible as seen on other UI's making the skada window show if I click on a specific button shown on the UI, with help from KGPANELS.

Feedback is welcome

Last edited by Crall : 02-14-13 at 12:20 PM.
02-14-13, 05:05 PM   #2
Be3f.
A Theradrim Guardian

Originally Posted by Crall View Post
My final goal is to getting a nice boarder around the bars, and maybe if possible as seen on other UI's making the skada window show if I click on a specific button shown on the UI, with help from KGPANELS.
Border:

Basicly make a panel you like, then parent and anchor to "SkadaBarWindowSkada" and change the width / height. You will have to make a panel for each of the bars.

Toggle Button:

Make a new panel then go to scripts -> OnClick and paste the following:
Code:
if pressed then
  if SkadaBarWindowSkada:IsShown() then
    SkadaBarWindowSkada:Hide()
  else
    SkadaBarWindowSkada:Show()
  end
end
02-14-13, 06:08 PM   #3
Crall
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by Be3f. View Post
Border:

Basicly make a panel you like, then parent and anchor to "SkadaBarWindowSkada" and change the width / height. You will have to make a panel for each of the bars.
'

If im doing that im only making a boarder for the whole window rather than the bars seperatly, sorry if I wasn't clear enough when I wrote it.

We try making the button fuction tonight, will reply once I've tried.

EDIT: I've tried doing as said, but after i've parent and anchor to SkadaBarWindowSkada, the panels disapears and doesn't seem to do anthing anymore.

And for the toggle button, it doesn't seem to get binded to the skada window. I've follow you're steps and done the obvious. I can't really figure out why it doesn't apply to the window.

Last edited by Crall : 02-14-13 at 06:41 PM.
02-14-13, 07:11 PM   #4
Crall
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

So far I've been able to create a panel making a window hide/show. Now I just need to make it link to skada so it'll hide/show. Any suggestions would greatly be apreciated.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » UI Screenshots, Feedback and Design Discussion » Help with skining skada to