04-04-10, 12:53 PM   #1
Cidwel
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Addon for managing guild rosters

hallo! I need help in searching for an addon.

We have a PvP Guild and we need a roster info portal (based on the classical addon & web uploading, like uniuploader)

The only features we need the roster to archieve are:

- Obviously character profiling without too many options (name, level, guild rank, class etc)

- Roster control for guild jumpers: A simple aid that helps you to track when someone entered in the guild and in case of leaving, to track when they have entered in the first time in the guild. This is a priority to have.

- No need for a DKPS system: We are a PVP guild so we don't need this :P

I've searched in WoWWiki Guild's web portal but I didn't find something that could fit the things I need

Many thanks
04-04-10, 05:28 PM   #2
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Have you looked at Roster yet?

Easiest way to find it is to Google "WoWRoster"
04-04-10, 07:12 PM   #3
Cidwel
A Fallenroot Satyr
I used WoWRoster in past times but I don't remember if this project can handle with guild jumpers. Someone knows if it does?
04-04-10, 08:39 PM   #4
Torhal
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Wouldn't it be much faster to download the AddOn and check for yourself instead of asking in a forum if it does something and then waiting (hopefully) for an answer?

Author of NPCScan and many other AddOns.
04-05-10, 06:13 AM   #5
Cidwel
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Torhal View Post
Wouldn't it be much faster to download the AddOn and check for yourself instead of asking in a forum if it does something and then waiting (hopefully) for an answer?
The addon doesn't recover in a gui the information that it gathers so I couldnt see if the system (itself with addons & web portal) handles with guild jumpers. And right now I have not a web server for testing so I'm only asking in a interface requests forum if someone that used it knows if it does this task before buying a web server.

The addon is only for saving data in the hard disk (I think).
04-05-10, 07:13 AM   #6
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
Originally Posted by Cidwel View Post
The addon doesn't recover in a gui the information that it gathers so I couldnt see if the system (itself with addons & web portal) handles with guild jumpers. And right now I have not a web server for testing so I'm only asking in a interface requests forum if someone that used it knows if it does this task before buying a web server.

The addon is only for saving data in the hard disk (I think).
You can easily set up a local testing webserver yourself.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Addon for managing guild rosters