04-04-10, 12:21 PM   #1
fnacke
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Text "document" ?

Hello!
Earlier today it hit me. I really have to get an addon for this!
I'm pretty sure im not the only one alt-tabing to write down an idea, rotation or something important. But why open a text document and write there when u can click an icon or write /textdoc to get an text document up inside wow. when your mouse isn't on the document it fades into the background so you can see whats going on but at the same time see the text.

Im not 100% u guys are aware of what im asking for but basically I wan't an addon that gives me the freedom to type something into a frame, very much like a normal text document but still be able to click next to the text documents frame and to play and spamm a,s,d,w,1,2,3 etc, etc without the actions that inflict my character gets posted in the document.

PS: Im not sure if there is an addon that can make u put notes ingame and easily acces them during combat again but if u know one please post it here!

Im a very strange guy but others here might also find it helpful.
Thanks for reading, and i hope i get some feedback on this one. maby u know an addon that can do some of these things as i asked for. if u know how to code an addon i would be very grateful for your assistant on this one.

Thanks!
//Fnacke
04-04-10, 12:39 PM   #2
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...7-TinyPad.html
04-04-10, 01:32 PM   #3
fnacke
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Wow!
Almost exactly what i was looking for!

Thanks!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Text "document" ?